New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YT View Post
    HI. I am Steve, but use the handle YT here.

I am crack-addicted, cock-sucking whore.

I am also a Lions fan.

I need help!
    Which part do you need help with?
    I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Originally posted by DetroitDad08 View Post
      Which part do you need help with?
      Just with the crack.
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

I think he has that (un)covered...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

^
          Talk about a couple of full hams....

Comment

LOFL ..... Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

BTW that's not me (not enough hair on the ass)

Comment

Hi guys !

I've bought season ticket for the D?troit Lions for this year ..you will probably think that i suck with my english, but im from Gatineau Quebec so i'm french ! But im gonna tried hard to do my best ;)

The ticket that i've bought are in the LL corner in section 122, row 23 !
                I know the seats are not in the middle at all, but i am wondering if the seats were still greats ?

Thanks guys and Go Lions Go !

Comment

Bienvenue au Best Damn Forum Lions sur le net (BDLFOTN). Vous ?tes une ?me courageuse d'acheter dans ce p?trin. Les choses pourraient s'am?liorer, mais n'ont pas ?t? prouv?es comme ?tant la v?rit? tout de suite. Quoi qu'il en soit, bienvenue ? bord.

For you English hacks:

Welcome to the Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net (BDLFOTN). You are a brave soul to buy into this mess. Things might be improving but haven't been proven as truth just yet. Either way, welcome aboard.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Welcome Joe (although I'm still new myself!)

Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                    Bienvenue au Best Damn Forum Lions sur le net (BDLFOTN). Vous ?tes une ?me courageuse d'acheter dans ce p?trin. Les choses pourraient s'am?liorer, mais n'ont pas ?t? prouv?es comme ?tant la v?rit? tout de suite. Quoi qu'il en soit, bienvenue ? bord.

For you English hacks:

Welcome to the Best Damn Lions Forum On The Net (BDLFOTN). You are a brave soul to buy into this mess. Things might be improving but haven't been proven as truth just yet. Either way, welcome aboard.
                    Show off...just until we get a Japanese fan!
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

I do think the Lions are going in the right direction ! They have draft pretty good players in the last 2 draft !
                      It will be me first time in Ford Field and im hopping that the Lions will at least be a competitive team this year.
                      Im also wondering : is there a buzz when the season is on in Detroit city ?

Comment

Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                        Welcome Joe (although I'm still new myself!)

Show off...just until we get a Japanese fan!
                        Bring em on. I'll even put it out there to wait for them:

ようこそネット(BDLFOTNでベストダムライオンズフォーラムへ)。あなたは勇敢な魂この混乱に購入し ています。物事がが改善するかもしれませんまだとして真実を証明されていない。いずれにせよ、歓迎に乗って 。
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                          Bring em on. I'll even put it out there to wait for them:

ようこそネット(BDLFOTNでベストダムライオンズフォーラムへ)。あなたは勇敢な魂この混乱に購入し ています。物事がが改善するかもしれませんまだとして真実を証明されていない。いずれにせよ、歓迎に乗って 。
                          ahaha, damnit...the translation program did a pretty good job.
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Good View Post
                            I do think the Lions are going in the right direction ! They have draft pretty good players in the last 2 draft !
                            It will be me first time in Ford Field and im hopping that the Lions will at least be a competitive team this year.
                            Im also wondering : is there a buzz when the season is on in Detroit city ?
                            Welcome, Joe. There really isn't a bad seat at Ford Field. It's a great venue.

Not sure about the buzz - the Lions haven't been good in a very long time. They have a loyal following but I'm not so sure they're making a buzz about it. Not until the Lions start winning.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

Welcome Joe. Check out this link. It's a seating chart of FF. http://www.detroitlions.com/ford-fie...ing-chart.html

As for the city being abuzz that'll depend on how the Lions start the season. I do think there is more buzz this year then there has been for several though.

GO LIONS "10" !!!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Welcome, I love Canada! Good beer!
                                I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X