X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG Florida. FINAL 4!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0bidd0Uhvk"]Bill Haley and Comets - See you later alligator - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• That was a great game. Can't believe how Michigan dominated. Go Blue!

Comment

• YES!!!! FINAL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll take my medicine over the Kansas game. I thought they were Michigan's matchup nightmare. I didn't think they could compete defensively with them.

What I didn't count on was McGary suddenly growing a pair of balls, and Burke suddenly becoming the clutch shooter he struggled to be for 2 years at Michigan.

Now, if you would have told me they'd beat Kansas, I think Michigan is an equally big matchup nightmare for pressing teams like Florida and VCU (and Louisville, hopefully) that can't pound it inside.

Hey, glad to be wrong.
            Last edited by Kstat; March 31, 2013, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• I take it Rocky Bleier is camping with Gonz. I can't stand Michigan, but this team is fairly likable and Jordan Morgan is a product of our CYO basketball team.

I was dubious of them getting to the final 4, but they've turned it on. Deuce was right about the matchups. I think you have to look at them as the favorites to win the whole thing now.

Two teams embarassed themselves this weekend Florida and OSU. They didn't show much effort.

Comment

• I just don't think OSU had that much talent. Their 2 best players are largely one-dimensional and the rest seems like a lot of spare parts. It's a testament to Matta's coaching and their team defense that they were as good as they were this year.

Comment

• Still they didn't take any initiative until they were down 20. They just looked lethargic.

Comment

• That seems to be a lot of college basketball. Very few coaches drastically change their tempo/gameplan, shake things up until they absolutely have to. It's probably because the game can turn so quick at the college level, going from a 20 pt game to single digits so fast that coaches are reluctant ot veer from their gameplan or strengths earlier than absolutely necessary. Look at Michigan, they didn't turn up the D pressure until pretty late in the Kansas game.

Also, much of OSU's comeback was Wichita's server case of choke-itis.

Comment

• Froot Loops,

HA! No, I'm shocked. I said all year they didn't have a low scoring threat, but McGary suddenly appeared. They're playing better defense, and not giving up offensive rebounds. They lost to OSU, MSU, IU, UW on the road and played like shit at the end of the season. The PSU game was the worst. Then they lose to UW in the first game of the tournament. There was no reason to think they'd go to the Elite 8, much less the Final 4. They were losing the entire game versus Kansas. Then Kansas choked up. Did Florida even show up? I can't explain what happened to them except maybe tight games and adversity helped them grow. I still think they're the 3rd or 4th best team in the BIG, but the tournament run has been nice. Hope it helps recruiting.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Hope it helps recruiting.
                        No doubt! Our guys look like they're having a lot of fun too. I think this will open up a lot for us going forward especially with the instate talent.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rocky, nice to see you back but......your avatar?

Ha!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congrats to the Big Blue.
                            You guys stepped up and deserve to be where your at!
                            I dont say that much, now go win it all.

Comment

• Much better, Rocky!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• What a great couple games. Especially enjoyed watching then with my kids.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X