No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read that the Leafs haven't even been to the finals since '67.

Who do they think they are, the Lions?

Comment

• Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
        Wrong again. Ovie had 2 pts., and Nash had 1. As to Plus/Minus......Ovie is near +90 in his career, Nash is -55. I'll take Ovie every single time. Plus, why the fight about this? I admitted Ovie can join Nash and Perry on the list of Captains who didn't show up. Wouldn't you agree that NONE of them did?
        You know how this works right?

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

Playoff Points

Rick Nash 7 games 0 goals 2 assists (+/-) +2

Alex Ovechkin 7 games 1 goal 1 assist (+/-) -2
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• The Leafs lost to Carolina in the 2002 East Final. I think that might be the last year they won a playoff series.

Speaking of which, I looked up playoff series W/L records since 1995 (18 playoffs including this year). Detroit is 32-13 followed by New Jersey at 21-12 and Colorado at 19-11. The Avs went to the West Finals 6 times in 7 years (losing 4) but have only won 3 series since 2002 and missed the playoffs 5 of the last 7 years. New Jersey has been to 5 Cup Finals over that time - winning 3 - but have only won 3 playoff series in the other 13 playoff seasons over that span, missing the playoffs 3 times. I didn't look up any other teams, I don't even know who would be 4th on the list. Maybe Dallas or Pittsburgh. The East has been a revolving door over that span. Pretty sure NJ is the only team with multiple cups from the East since 95.

Comment

• My links show Nash with 1 assist.

Maybe they made a change on a goal tonight......*shrug* All 3 still sucked in Round one. That's a fact.

Comment

• Isn't Michael rosenberg the douche from the Free Press that wrote the Practice-Gate story? No wonder he fellates Cindy too.
              Jesus OP, how could you post that POS Rosenberg in the Michigan forum.

Comment

• THE HORROR! THE HORROR!

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by madootra View Post
                    My links show Nash with 1 assist.

Maybe they made a change on a goal tonight......*shrug* All 3 still sucked in Round one. That's a fact.

Well, you and your link are wrong again.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Dave Strader called that Toronto game, he still one of the best.

Comment

• Yeah.....geez Op....you sure "got" me. the GREAT Rick Nash had 2 assists in a 7 game series. I bow down to your superior hockey knowledge.

Now, wipe the Crosby jizz off your shirt.

Comment

• Wings fans were lucky when we used to be able to listen to Strader, and Redmond all those years.

Comment

• Try this URL.

Comment

• Poor OP. Can't take a little razzing about your Man-Crush? Noted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
                                +1 for anyone who clicked on OP's link!

Comment

Working...
                                X