Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
    1 game suspension.
    Thanks.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• LMAO Peppers

Comment

• I feel a little better now
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll take the 9 point spread.

Comment

• LLOL!
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That's what Dantonio gets for going for 2 when it wouldn't do him any good anyways.

Comment

• Nice back flip!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Tip of the hat to MSU, especially the D in the second half. Just wasn't enough. Big plays on both sides of the ball by M. MSU played their best game of the year today. They don't give up.

D got tested. I lost track of how many scoring opportunities MSU had that didn't happen. O played steady. ST solid.

Well officiated. Consistent calls on both sides.

This is an elite team. Would put them up against anyone right now.

Fucking fitting ending!!!!! Peppers with a scoop and score. Moving on.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Weird game, but a win!
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hilarious play to end the game! Glad that we seem to have no injuries, and no targeting calls affecting us for next week's game against the Terrapins.

Comment

• Win and move on.

Comment

• BTW, it was not well officiated. But pretty much zero B1G games are.

Comment

• I have to tip my hat once again to Michigan State-- they approach and play this game the way a rivalry game should be approached and played. They ask for no quarter, and they give none. They just weren't good enough at QB or in the secondary on critical downs to get the job done, but they had a smart plan, and they gave it what they had.

Just a huge game from Darboh. I think Michigan missed its chance to knock Sparty out in the third quarter once Speight threw the interception, and a game that could have been a blow out turned into a grind. Still, I was prepared to be happy with any sort of win in this one, so 32-23 looks perfectly acceptable to me.
                              Last edited by JRB; October 29, 2016, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                BTW, it was not well officiated.
                                Are any games anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                X