Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penn State should be a clear 3rd in the B1G above those others; Franklin has brought in good enough talent to be a step above them. The B1G west programs get an artificial boost from not playing the top 3 in the B1G every season.

Comment

• Yes, even with major talent coming in, I almost was going to put Penn State above MSU. I think they need show more than one very good year before I do.

Comment

• PSU is going to be good-to-very good going forward, I don't think Franklin gets in the way as much as I thought he might...

The talent they are bringing in is closer to M's (#2) than it is to the #4 program in the B1G; Sparty... Wisconsin continues to do the most with the least, a strong #5.

Comment

• Scott turned a corner? He was already looking pretty impressive against us. Nice back

Comment

• I kind of meant that, that was really the first game where he looked like he could be dominant. The staff had been trying to push him as the sole running back and he was getting outplayed by Gerald Holmes. One of the losses early in the year would have been a win had Holmes been getting the bulk of the carries. They are both really good, but Scott can be special.

Comment

• Gotcha. I was impressed.

Comment

• Really good RB if he can hang on to the ball. Scotts problem of fumbling put him in Dantonios doghouse, his fumble vs Wisconsin started that downfall there. Then he fumbled early in the first half @ Illinois and was benched the rest of the game.

Comment

• MSU suffering recruiting losses:

Michigan State took its lumps on the football field this season, and now the Spartans are taking their share of shots on the recruiting trail.
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah it's not looking too good right now. 3 wins will do that to you.

Comment

• Dantonio has done very well getting the less heralded kids in the past, but the resurgence in AA and State College, plus the domination of Meyer in C-Bus has got to make it much harder. Especially when all three are in the same freaking division.

Comment

• The East is a bit of a meat grinder, isn't it?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As a side note, my favorite stat of the year is that Rutgers lost to the "Big 4" East programs by a combined score of 224-0. Or, by an average of 56-0.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He has to up his game, he can but it will test his loyalty to longtime assistants. Blackwell has been a great addition But they need more. It's up to him to be dynamic, sadly his comments last week lead me to wonder if he is in a place like the last 5 years of Lloyd Carr.

Last year was one their best classes and it isn't like this class is 2012 bad, but you have to adapt. If not, Row the Boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              As a side note, my favorite stat of the year is that Rutgers lost to the "Big 4" East programs by a combined score of 224-0. Or, by an average of 56-0.
                              And now Rutgers is in trouble for possible violations:

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                                And now Rutgers is in trouble for possible violations:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ions/95660464/

obviously this will now be fixed after hiring an OSU coach...
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X