X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still unranked? Fucking seriously?

Comment

• We should be ranked. The team looks damn good so far and the success looks more sustainable to me than the usual Beilein stuff (e.g. piling in threes against Arkansas Pine Bluff. )

Comment

• I saw us tied for 25 in one and 24 in another
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What a fucking embarrassing first half; ; no D, no rebounding, TOs, etc.

The normal Beilein coached team.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• fucking terrible.

they're being dominated in the paint especially rebounding (on both ends) and we can't penetrate to save our lives. terrible half
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              fucking terrible.

they're being dominated in the paint especially rebounding (on both ends) and we can't penetrate to save our lives. terrible half
              Rebounding is dead even in this game and they've gotten to the FT line 11 more times.

They gave up a lot of boards to end the half but aside from that I have no issue with them tonight. They just can't make a shot. If you're Michigan you're OK with giving up 33 in a half. 27 is unacceptable.

Walton and Irvin need to step up and spark the offense. Defensively I think they're fine. You expect SC to play with a ton of energy at home against a ranked team.

Comment

• The seniors just don't have it tonight. Get Robinson some shots.

2 points in the first 5 minutes ain't getting it done. Most of these shots aren't bad shots. Someone's gotta step up.
                Last edited by Kstat; November 23, 2016, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Out of a time out Irvin throws a pass into the stands.

2 plays later, he puts it on the floor and travels.

The defense is the only thing keeping them in the game. They're shooting 25%. Walton/Irvin 4/17 with 6 turnovers.
                  Last edited by Kstat; November 23, 2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• It starts with defense, and this team is a fucking sieve, like always.

As well as their O consisting of jacking ill-advised 3's.

Same old.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                      It starts with defense, and this team is a fucking sieve, like always.

As well as their O consisting of jacking ill-advised 3's.

Same old.
                      LOL

SC is shooting 39%. Yeah, the defense sure sucks tonight...

Comment

• Thank goodness SC is in such foul trouble. This game shouldn't be close
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Thank goodness SC is in such foul trouble. This game shouldn't be close
                          It should be closer than this really. Michigan won't shoot this poorly behind the arc for the rest of the season.

The defense has been good. Not great but certainly good enough to win. The shotmaking is inexplicably bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                            LOL

SC is shooting 39%. Yeah, the defense sure sucks tonight...
                            Are we watching the same game? You're out of your fucking mind.
                            It's 39% because they're getting three or four shots w each possession (when they don't convert on an uncontested layup).

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                              Are we watching the same game? You're out of your fucking mind.
                              It's 39% because they're getting three or four shots w each possession (when they don't convert on an uncontested layup).
                              Yeah. I'm watching the game. Overall the defense has been fine. Giving up 40 points in 30 minutes is fine. Rebounding needs to be better but the shots being taken are well contested.

They're losing because they. Can't score. Period. The numbers bear that out.

No one wins shooting 22%. I don't care how good your defense is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
                                It should be closer than this really. Michigan won't shoot this poorly behind the arc for the rest of the season.

The defense has been good. Not great but certainly good enough to win. The shotmaking is inexplicably bad.

seriously? we've been garbage defensively. are you sure you're watching the same game?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X