Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Reese LB from Farmington makes it official and decommits from Michigan today. The decommitment has been expected for a while.

He wanted to enroll early, but for some reason that option was not available to him at Michigan. He wants to go somewhere that he can enroll early.

Likely headed to Florida.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Many factors go into the decision. He'll have to trust Harbaugh if he want to go to U-M. His dad is an FSU alum, he sister currently attends FSU, and he knows who their DC is. All of these factors make me nervous despite the fact that I keep hearing that Michigan is in great shape with him. Anyway, once again it's a "Thanks, Brady" situation. Can't believe I'm concerned that Joe Bolden isn't coming back next year.
      Rocky, please change your avatar. Very distracting

Comment

• Fuck that. Leave it up!

Comment

• yep, what hack said.

do appreciate the variety you are offering.

Quiet Prime 2!

Comment

• So UM loses one of their few linebackers because of matriculation problems. UM has to stop playing with one hand tied behind its back in recruiting. I simply do not believe this young man is not able to qualify for early entry.

Comment

• IIRC they wanted him at FB anyways.

Comment

• Sounds like we may lose Lavert Hill because DJD went to Maryland. Biggest threat is MSU. Listen to Sam Webb's recruiting roundup @ about the 6 minute mark:

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; December 10, 2015, 11:56 AM.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Fuck him them. Unless you're a five-star/top-30 kind of player it's next man up.

Comment

• It has been looking like a Hill and Corley package deal for MSU. I think that is bad news for UM.

Comment

• I would endorse that package.

Comment

• Good god we're recruiting someone named Nicholas Petit-Frere, '18 OL. If he comes here there simply cannot be any losses to MSU tolerated during his years. ZERO TOLERANCE.

Comment

• Little Brother? lol
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• SHUT UP! Some Sparties might come here and read that. Most of them aren't as facile with foreign languages like you Bama fans are.

Comment

• Good god we're recruiting someone named Nicholas Petit-Frere, '18 OL.
                              They laughed when we signed a guy named Jake Butt too ....
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Many of us are still laughing time to time.

Comment

Working...
                                X