Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear god
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I would actually give Bill Belichiek more credit for developing Tom Brady than I would Mike Debord or Lloyd Carr.

Carr and Debord had Brady looking over his shoulder on nearly every play to see if Henson was coming in. Not a good move, and Henson repaid Carr by leaving early for Steinbrenner's bribe money.

And, Chad Henne's tour in the NFL has been better than any Ohio QB I can think of....

but i'm sure Pryor is going to bust loose any time now .... jim tressel said so ....
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Curling is a wonderful sport. I've only done it a handful of times, and the only one in which beer wasn't a constant was in high-school gym class. Watching it on TV is one of the most amusingly Canadian things a person can do, but doing it is a a very solid Saturday night.

Comment

• Hey, maybe curling is a great way to meet girls.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The only Ohio QB I care about is Big Ben, and his tour of the NFL has been very good.

Comment

• Hack is a wannabe Canuck.

Greatest ever, period.

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

And, Chad Henne's tour in the NFL has been better than any Ohio QB I can think of....

but i'm sure Pryor is going to bust loose any time now .... jim tressel said so ....

Let's not forget all those titles Art Schliester (?) won in the Arena League.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Tom Brady owes his pro career to the Jedi Masters Lloyd Carr and Mike DeBord. Kills me we're wasting our time winning national titles when we should be striving to develop Pro Bowl quarterbacks instead. Michigan just churns them out one after another: Drew Henson, John Navarre, Chad Henne, Steven Threet, Tate Forcier, Denard Robinson, Devin Gardner...the list is endless.
                    There's been a bunch of mindless shitalk so hear the facts from Brady himself.

Michigan made him the NFL QB he is today.

[youtube]S2uf50JJCk4[/YouTube]
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      The only Ohio QB I care about is Big Ben, and his tour of the NFL has been very good.
                      And a succesful rapist to boot!

Comment

• I'm sure all New England's Super Bowls ease the pain of M's total assuckery.

Comment

• Well I dunno about that, but amongst the alum and greater fan base there's certainly not a chew up/spit out approach to the players who wear the uniform.

Comment

• Oh to be a Kent State fan and bask in the glory of Julian Edelman's splendid performance. Or a West Alabama fan and soak in Butler's fantabulous jumped route interception.

I think some kids who rarely saw the field at OSU is the Pats roster, so glory, glory....

....or not. F the Ravens. F the Pats.

Comment

• Why wouldn't fans of those programs be happy to see their alums do well on the biggest stage? Something's wrong with that?

Comment

• Why wouldn't fans of those programs be happy to see their alums do well on the biggest stage? Something's wrong with that?
                                As a fan of an NFL team, yes. On principle I find it appalling. I'm a Stiller fan. The only Buckeyes in the NFL I actively root for are Ryan Shazier and Cam Heyward. I loved Lamar Woodley and thought Lawrence Foote was way underrated.

I don't give a flying fuck that AJ Hawk lost in egregiously heart-breaking fashion to the Seahawks.

I also still dislike the Celtics even though Evan Turner and Sullinger are both there leading them to 20 wins.

I also don't root for Ohio kids who go play at schools other than Ohio State. Loved watching Mario Manningham in HS. He can go F himself in college.

That said, I realize a significant number of all CFB fanbases do it. Tennessee fans, e.g., have a creepy undying love of all things Peyton....much like M fans with Brady.

Me, I'm old-fashioned. You root for your NFL team. Period. Every other team can go fuck themselves and some (the Ravens) and go fuck themselves five times over.

Comment

Working...
                                X