Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have to admit it is the right play, appealing to your pride in hopes of you giving up the 7 you should be getting.

Comment

• Correct. OP, while mostly insufferable and always flaming, is no fool. It's the right move.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Andrew Norwell, Corey Linsley and Jack Mewhort are all rookie starters in the NFL for teams playing this weekend. They were a fiery heap of dung prior to Ed Warriner's arrival. Ohio State just rushed for 260 yards against Alabama with an OL featuring 4 new starters including a 5th-year Sr reclamation project and 3 undersized interior linemen.

Ed Warriner is a godsend. He should get bumped up to OC for next season and should have an offense that puts up 600 points...again. And then he'll be gone. And I'll be sad. But for now, he's in the running for best f'n assistant coach Ohio State has ever had.

Comment

• Look, “The Game” is covered next fall, period and as always, fuck the spread so to speak.

If it’s merely about bolstering the bottom-line or seeking the best ROI, one may always drop the their kids off an I-phone factory in China instead of daycare.

If you made it in America, you bet it in America, never trust those offshore Banana Republics, to payout, ever. I used to be in the CC business, European banks, offshore, internet merchants, if you ever want to make 2-8M in 18 months come see me.

Offer stands.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I'm boldly going on record and proclaiming that I would like to make $2-8M in 18 months. Let's meet next time you're scouting out real estate in Grove City and you can gimme the foolproof plan!

Comment

• Right. No doubt those many trips to scout out low-yield rust-belt opportunities are merely a diversification play.

Comment

• Good write-up on OSU-Bama game: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-s...film-breakdown

Sort of like the synopsis of UFR.

Comment

• The CFP will provide a $1250 stipend per parent to attend the CFP Championship game and the NCAA has approved this. The previous rule had been limited to a single game thereby not taking into account the new regime.

UFM has been hammering this issue for awhile and it finally got done. Great news.
                  Last edited by iam416; January 6, 2015, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• now parents need their recruiting visits paid.. just like basketball
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I agree. I think it's important for parents to at least have the opportunity to see the school their son may attend. This one probably has Title IX implications, though.

Anyway, on this particular issue Ohio State led the way and UFM, in particular, used whatever bully pulpit he has to push the issue. It's relatively trivial (which is why it change could be effected so quickly), but it is, nonetheless, the right thing to do.

Now, back to the impossible task of stopping Mariotta. Jesus. They're going to give up 60.

Comment

• tOSU 95 Oargone 11
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Your existence saddens humanity.

Comment

• Thinking about Ezekiel Elliot's 450 yards on 40 carries in the B10 CG and Sugar Bowl, I remember when the school of thought amongst M faithful was that UFM would never have a 1000 yard RB or was inadequate at developing RBs or some such canard. I guess you get a couple 1st Rounders at TB and production goes up.

Comment

• I personally think that Talent lost his last gig as an attorney because he spent too many hours on this forum and couldn't cut the mustard in billable hours at his last job. One need only check the times on his posts to know that is the truth. Quality of life be damned. As for me I own my firm. I can do as I damn well please.

Comment

• He is a closet Michigan fan.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X