Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta get this one in OT, now. Can't let any more chances slip away!

Comment

• Even with the waived-off goal in the first period(which I thought was a tough call, but not an inexplicably bad one), Michigan's had plenty of opportunities tonight, especially in the second period. Michigan's got no excuses if this one turns out badly.

Comment

• Poor Shawn Hunwick. As great as he's been, he's always had that unfortunate weakness of leaving rebounds in the slot, and one of them just ended his Michigan career.

No excuses-- Cornell tied Michigan up for most of the night, and outplayed Michigan in the overtime period.

Comment

• Good game. Think we're a better team than our seeding. ECAC with a good showing tonight

Comment

• The 2nd period was the worst period I've ever seen Michigan play in my 22 years of following the program. They had no business winning the game and they didn't. On to next year.

Comment

• Good luck to you DSL. Cornel, now there's a team I can root for.

Comment

• Unfortunately, we lost a close one to Ferris State last night. They'll be playing Union, champ of the ECAC, in the Frozen Four. Other two FF teams will be decided today

Comment

• They had no business winning the game and they didn't.
                  I have to agree. This Michigan hockey team didn't seem to have a real killer instinct this year. They had a good record and all, but when they played teams that got real physical with them, they seemed to get passive.

I don't follow the team close enough to know what they have coming back, or coming in as freshmen. I hope Red Berenson gets one more good crack at a NC before he retires.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• FYI, Jon Merrill fractured his neck in the Wolverines exhibition against Windsor last week.

I have an excellent source who informed me he will miss six months but expects to make a full recovery.

Just wanted to pass that on.

Comment

• Shit!

Comment

• Ouch... in more ways than one ....
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As part of the Black Saturday celebration we blew a third period lead and lost to #3 Miami at Yost tonight 4-3.

It's been a BANNER FUCKING NIGHT!!!

Comment

• Can my mighty Big Red bring me two victories in one day??? Not optimistic, we kinda stink this year

Comment

• Pleased to report the B1G Red defeated the Wolverines at MSG this evening, 5-1

Comment

• This looks like a pretty lousy team this season and injuries aren't helping.

Comment

Working...
                                X