No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Dawson was playing DEFENSIVE tackle in the 4th. And that's a big part of the reason Rutgers finished with positive yardage.

I don't think I've ever seen an asswhooping that thorough. I wonder what Ash thinks was a bigger mistake: picking a fight with Harbaugh or inviting 200 recruits to watch that game.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
      i'll do a mea culpa and apology to talent ... Rutgers is that awful.

Was watching with friends visiting from out of town who made me turn the game off.

Did JH run up the score or did Rutgers quit? Will watch the whole game tomorrow.
      Going for two up 4 tds was an interesting call though.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
        Wow 57-0 now.
        Close to beating OSU's score.

Rutger's fan forum is a funny read right now
        https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/fo...s-football.20/
        Reading through their game day thread, they weren't happy with HARBAUGH!!! going for 2 when M was up 27 - 0.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• It's the fault of those damned ungrateful New Jersey kids. Fan from a Rutgers' site had this explanation:

"I wouldn't call them scum bags but I would say they're kind of ungrateful. The tax payers of New Jersey paid to educate them for K-12 and paid for the coaches and athletic facilities that got them to the point of being good enough to get a scholarship and then they thank the tax payers by taking their skills--and all the money and other benefits that come with those skills--to another state instead of their own. If nobody gives back to the "machine" eventually it stops working."
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            I don't think I've ever seen an asswhooping that thorough. I wonder what Ash thinks was a bigger mistake: picking a fight with Harbaugh or inviting 200 recruits to watch that game.
            When the tv guys mentioned the 200 recruits, I thought that may have been a big mistake. Good luck telling recruits how they're going to be the ones who turn the program around after they've seen that. "With you here, we can trim 40 points off of that score!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              It's the fault of those damned ungrateful New Jersey kids. Fan from a Rutgers' site had this explanation:

"I wouldn't call them scum bags but I would say they're kind of ungrateful. The tax payers of New Jersey paid to educate them for K-12 and paid for the coaches and athletic facilities that got them to the point of being good enough to get a scholarship and then they thank the tax payers by taking their skills--and all the money and other benefits that come with those skills--to another state instead of their own. If nobody gives back to the "machine" eventually it stops working."
              That's the worst post I've ever read on any forum ever.

Comment

• Michigan is evil because it gives kids an opportunity to play football and get an education at the elite level.

Any lip readers out there? I would love to know what Ash said to Harbaugh after the game. Harbaugh hardly acknowledged him. I used to find Brady Hoke's method - grab the guy and pull him close to talk into his ear - a little weird.

Comment

• Those kids haven't paid any taxes yet and have the freedom to play amateur football wherever they wanted thanks to their hard work. After seeing the team on the field the last couple Saturdays, I'm sure they are glad they chose anywhere but Rutgers.

Comment

• I don't understand why Shane Morris got so much more playing time than O'Korn. Speight sucked ass again last night, and O'Korn needs reps if JH ever decides he's seen enough of Speight's inaccurate floaters. He has a slow release, and he has a tendency to be too fine with passes to wide open receivers. He's best when he just throws the damn ball.

Comment

• I wish I hadn't made Coach Harbaugh mad at me...

Save
                      Save
                      Save

Comment

• Skimming over the Rutgers message board made me feel dirty. It was like a bunch of children that didn't understand how the real world works just got their first dose of reality and they're raging the only way losers can rage, by taking the "we're morally superior" route:

Common themes:

Jim Harbaugh is a bad person. He went for 2 in the 2nd quarter.

Michigan fans are bad people. They wouldn't be quiet in a road stadium.

But the most vitriol, by far was aimed at Jabril Peppers. He's a traitor. He's a hot dog. He celebrates too much. He's not that good. He's a jerk of a human being and nobody liked him in HS anyway.

The most common (and laughable) responses are from Rutgers fans who took the stance of "I'm glad he's at Michigan, because I'd never want a classless diva like him at Rutgers anyway."

So pathetic, and yet so comical.

Comment

• I found most of what I read on twitter from Rutgers fans (with fellow M fans retweeting) pretty funny in them making fun of themselves.

Comment

• Ruth's Chris for everyone!!
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I don't understand why Shane Morris got so much more playing time than O'Korn. Speight sucked ass again last night, and O'Korn needs reps if JH ever decides he's seen enough of Speight's inaccurate floaters. He has a slow release, and he has a tendency to be too fine with passes to wide open receivers. He's best when he just throws the damn ball.
                              I'm pretty sure Harbaugh just alternated Sugar Shane and O'Korn on each possession. As for Speight, I think his worst passes came early in the 1st quarter when it was raining hard.

Comment

If nobody gives back to the "machine" eventually it stops working." [/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X