Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walker was going to work on academics this season, not sure if they lightened his football load. Both he & Shelton Johnson sound like they are back on team.

Comment

• cool thanks
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Walker will RS I'm assuming. He was on the sideline in street clothes yesterday.

Comment

• Schedule strength update:

Iowa's Matt Vandenburg, Rutgers's Janarion Grant, and MSU's John Reschke are reportedly all out for the rest of the year. (found via mgoblog)

Comment

• Sucks. Never wish injuries on players.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, but -- better them than us, and we have built up more than our fair share of karma over the years.

Comment

• Karma?

No.

Michigan was just bad ..... for nearly a decade. Seems the program is coming out of the ashes. Glad your back on the happy wagon. I'm worried what will happen to you, though, if M loses to Wisky this Satruday.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Only way karma applies is if OSU gets hit. Dirty program that gets away with it. MSU's a good clean program. I'm not sure about Iowa's, but it's probably much cleaner than, say, just to pull a name out of a hat here, Nebraska's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Yeah, but -- better them than us, and we have built up more than our fair share of karma over the years.
                    Our karma has been pure suckitude from DickRod and Brady Joke
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• We've built up a lot of injury karma over the years too though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Karma?
                        I'm worried what will happen to you, though, if M loses to Wisky this Satruday.
                        Depends on what the takeaways from the game are.

Comment

• They said a substantial amount of time for Rescke, I'm not sure it is for the year although for your purposes he will probably not play on 10/29.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                            Yeah, but -- better them than us
                            We did just lose Jeremy Clark for the year so we're in the same boat.

Comment

• Did he go down on a special teams play?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, on a punt return, and wasn't even touched.

Sucks balls
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X