Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
    lol
    I had a similar reaction when Hibs' perfectly legal equaliser was chopped off for offside. I just laughed out loud and said, "FFS, AGAIN? And these official are sponsored by "specsavers" no less. Forster, just outside 6 yard box, back post, beautiful header in the opposite corner, absolutely beautiful technique, JFW' player was IN the 6 yard box when the cross came over...... But offside! Nice one officials. A bit like last season when Super Leigh scored an absolute peach of a freekick from 32 yards against those fuckers..., ..... Ball hit the bar and bounced down about 2 yards over the line. Yep, the Jambos just keep on getting all the decisions. If that had went 1-1, the Hibs would've won it 2 or 3-1 easily, of that I have no doubt whatsoever.

Great win for Osijek , Essek. Very tight last few games for survival. Speaking of survival....., the JFW's will bd relegated, but if the Hibs don't get another couple win from the last 7, they'll be in the relegation play off fight. That won't be nice.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 90 quid for an England replica world cup shirt!

My God, they are kicking up a holy stink about that "dan sath".
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Big week in the EPL fixtures

Arsenal v. Everton - The Arsenal goes to Goodison Park for a showdown. Early in 2014 Everton was slumping and looking at a spot in the Europa League. But things have turned up late where. Conversely a month ago, Arsenal was in a three team race for a Premiere League win. Now where do things stand. Everton is in 5th place, 4 points behind Arsenal, with a game in hand. This is the closest Everton has been to the Champions league in a long time, they need this win.

Stoke v. Chelsea - It seems like Chelsea has played nearly every game of the last month at Stamford Bridge. Saturday they take on Stoke. Stoke City has a firm grasp on the mid table. Chelsea is currently in 2nd place, but Mourinho has already declared their Premiership candidacy finished after last Saturday's failure against Crystal Place. It appears that he is focusing everything on the Champions League and the offseason. They have start the quarterfinals tie against PSG on the continent this week. Big week for them, get a draw in France and it would set them up for good chance to advance next week at Stamford Bridge. All kinds of rumours on what Jose will do in the offseason. One thing is certain, Fernando Torres will not be there for Chelsea next season. 4 goals in 20 games isn't getting it done in the EPL.

Southampton v Man City - Man City hosts Southampton, they drew 1-1 at Southampton in December. A dicey game as they gave away all margin of error arfter the Crystal Palace tie. 2 months ago they were looking at trying to get 4 titles in a year. Now they are in a dogfight to make sure the League Cup isn't the sole title this year.

Liverpool v West Ham United - Liverpool, top of the table, in control of their own destiny travels to Upton Park to face The Hammers. West Ham is coming off a Monday defeat of Sunderland crippled The Black Cats attempt to stave off relegation. Back in December Liverpool ripped through West Ham 4-1 at Anfield.

Champions league quarterfinals today:

FC Barca v Athletico Madrid
        Man U v Bayern - Moyes needs to win this tie

Comment

• FL QUOTE: Man U v Bayern - Moyes needs to win this tie.

, yes, like THAT is gonnae happen.

Comment

• Ha!

Comment

• FL QUOTE: It seems like Chelsea has played nearly every game of the last month at Stamford Bridge.

And the only game they didn't, (Selhurst Park) they were defeated. Great OG though.

Comment

• New USMNT away jerseys

Visit ESPN for soccer live scores, highlights and news from all major soccer leagues. Stream games on ESPN and play Fantasy Soccer.

Hopefully it will grow on me. On first blush, I'm not sure I like it.

Comment

• Its not too bad at all. Guaranteed it'll look better in real life than on photograph too.

Comment

• At least it's not like this pish, FL.

Why Scotland's new "rhubarb and custard" away kit has not met with universal approval.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      New USMNT away jerseys

Visit ESPN for soccer live scores, highlights and news from all major soccer leagues. Stream games on ESPN and play Fantasy Soccer.

Hopefully it will grow on me. On first blush, I'm not sure I like it.
                      Looks french somehow to me
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Yeah the Rhubarb and Custard is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          At least it's not like this pish, FL.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-maga...nitor-26371625
                          They look like they escaped from a foosball table
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It's quite embarrassing. I actually thought it was red when I first saw it...... My mate Brian said, "IT'S NO FKN RED, MATE....., IT'S FKN PINK.!"
                            Swears a lot, Brian.

Comment

• Here is Suh modeling the new USMNT away jersey

Comment

• Oh Snap, ManU is up 1 to nil on Bayern. Vidic heads in a cross from Rooney. Moyes season long strategy of numerous crosses is vindicated.

Comment

Working...
                                X