Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have that thought every day. :(
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
      Just wondering if anyone has given any thought to a good off season topic thread for forum ..besides the draft,,, that is..

The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Surgery on both wrists......OUCH......You know this begs an off-color comment...but I shall refrain....http://www.detroitlionsforum.com/for...cons/icon7.gif

the danger of playing the stranger two handed.........
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          I have that thought every day. :(
          Ha! I bet you do
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Have you ever taken the whole family to Montana?
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tyler hasn't been yet. Kimiko and I went after we got married. Kimiko wants to take her parents to the states next summer to visit my parents in Michigan. I'm hoping Tyler and I can swing over to Montana before going back to Japan.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Put firefox back on, all is calm, all is bright.....

Bim I think I'll also give chrome a spin
                I haven't had any trouble with it. I found it to be faster than Firefox, but I like them both.

Comment

• OK, I am a technology moron, and I can't find the techno geek thread, so I'll ask here...

I want to get someone one of those flash drives that gives them internet access wherever they are, but I don't want to saddle them with a monthly fee. Can you buy prepaid ones (similar to prepaid cell phones)? And if so, wtf are they called? :-)
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I had a pay as you go USB modem plug in from Verizon. It was pricey for service
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• here's a comparable breakdown from Virgin

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                        OK, I am a technology moron, and I can't find the techno geek thread, so I'll ask here...

I want to get someone one of those flash drives that gives them internet access wherever they are, but I don't want to saddle them with a monthly fee. Can you buy prepaid ones (similar to prepaid cell phones)? And if so, wtf are they called? :-)
                        Love it. Every question should be asked exactly how we say it in our heads.

And to answer your question, Kayrone......., haven't a fkn clue pal.

Hey, LFIJ....., take Tyler to a forum game. I have a vision:
                        Tyler: Uncle Malto, wtf is this?
                        MM: it's jambalaya.
                        Tyler: This ain't no Jambalaya. My dad makes jambalaya. It tastes fk all like this.
                        MM: (angry): I gave your dad the fkn recipe you little shit.
                        Tyler: Well my dads is better, yours blows.
                        MM: Jeremy....., JEREMY? Get this boy away from me......, JEREMY????
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• thanks Tony. I would assume that I could buy them a gift card along with the device to cover the cost of the first connection - at least I hope so. We'll see what I find out on my lunch hour shopping spree...
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Oh, fun lunch hr. Kay.
                            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• yeah, I said f*ck it, I'll go to Best Buy tonight. :-)

Comment

• Good choice.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X