No announcement yet.

Forumites and their Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't do the CG or others version of "FAKE!" or some other rude expression.
    Fuck off, Tony.

How's that for rude?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• now now, you can't admit you are one of the more skeptical video viewers in here and quite often very direct with a reply? I didn't mean to single you out with that but I can see where it looks it. That was not my intent.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Your first instinct was to question its authenticity. Mine was to giggle and share. Which is the downer? And yes my opinion is on me. Thanks
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry, I forgot they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true...

[ame]http://youtu.be/rmx4twCK3_I[/ame]
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• My dog went nuts when I watched this. I hadn't seen many of these

[ame]http://youtu.be/RKBcs9tNWg8[/ame]

Comment

• Priceless!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• My dog went to the door, wagged its tail, licked my face, and went to eat.

My wife, no such luck.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Comment

• #7 is a big one. Frickin basset hounds.
                    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• lol Yea, I have a king size bed and sometime I find myself handing off the edge by the time I wake up - and its just me.

3) Well that bring lots of growling lol Even outside the bathroom door (at first).

Comment

• When we got Luther (the dog) I tried like hell to get a picture of Luther and our cat Buster together. Ten years later, that picture has been easier to get...
                        Attached Files
                        "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• They are buds.

Although, the cat still looks a bit weary of the arrangement.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 11-week-old lion cub has a blast playing in a pile of leaves [8 pictures]

November 22, 2013 | By Abraham | 4 Comments
                            Karis is a young lion cub at Scotland’s Blair Drummond Safari Park. Recently, as her keepers were raking leaves to tidy up her enclosure, one of them thought it might be fun to leave a pile for Karis to play in. Karis agreed. Yes, that would be fun…

(via The Daily Mail)

Comment

• hah awesome
                              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg H View Post
                                When we got Luther (the dog) I tried like hell to get a picture of Luther and our cat Buster together. Ten years later, that picture has been easier to get...
                                Awww, love it!!
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X