No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kay, I am guessing you scored very high on the wonderlick.

Best of luck in the new job.......

........on another note..........

Flying high!

Just drove for 27 hours straight returning from Techno Dudes wedding (#3 child, #2 Son)

Got married in Key West Fla.

My heart is still warm from the smiles on his face. Have never seen him happier.

Was a difficult thing to arrange because of the date and the business I am in but, I would never have forgiven myself if I let business keep me away from this monumental event.

Whew, gotta relax and have a beer then I am off to bed, with a huge smile on my face and tears of happiness.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congratulations, Mark!! So glad you were able to be there!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• That is a man dedicated to his family. Bloody hell, nearly had me in tears. Nice stuff MM......, and 27hrs? That is some serious driving. I do 8 and book into a hotel! Haha!
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Coke and speed helps....18 hours is my limit
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Nice Mark! Congrats!

Comment

• I think my absolute limit was ten hours, from Torquay to Leeds....., then I slept in a service station for a few hours....., completely zonked.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen of the Forum, and especially DanO and Marko-- a very blessed Christmas from a very grateful man.. and it was all possible by a fellow forum member Jewelerman..Randy and Sherri Erickson.. I wanted a ring that would blow my wife away and they delivered in a big way...they are so good at what they do and made it so easy on me that I am here to tell you, if you are ever looking for that something special, these are the people to deal with.... my Christmas was one of the most special days of my life and they made it possible.. you can trust the Jewelerman.. I did. So thank you Randy and Sherri..from the bottom of my heart, thank you.. to my fellow formites check their web and see their work.. Erickson Jewelers... great wonderful people... now to get them to a forum game...:{ )
                If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Thanks brother! And thank you for trusting in us to deliver a knock out. It was so fun planning this with you from July on.....your anticipation to give her this diamond made it very fun for Sherri and I...and we can't wait to meet you both face to face. We WILL attend a forum game one of these days. Promise!!! I think the last time I attended one was in the early 2000's ....

Comment

• Merry Christmas my friend
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Merry Christmas to you....and of course, the rest of the forum gang. A thank you too, to Marko and DanO. Thanks for pointing Stee in my direction...I not only gained a customer...but also a friend.

Comment

• MC to you too, Stee.

Randy, you will be hard pressed to find a better friend/person than Stee. Truly good peeps.

Comment

• Sounds awesome.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Dale, sounds like a wonderful Christmas gift! Judy is a lucky lady!! Good job, Randy!

Malto...you see DanO lately?? Haven't seen him here in a while...
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• DanO's been working extra hours in the produce department fondling those melons he so adores...
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Been out of town, Deb.

Noticed he did not make his picks in the weekly football thingy either.

Gunna give him a call.

Comment

Working...
                                X