• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the memories Lids.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Listening to the presser on The Ticket (on line) right now

Comment

• [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Gold_Club"]Triple Gold Club - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Babcock wanted Zetterberg to be the Captain after Yzerman retired. I don't think thats changed.

The Wings defense looks very suspect now.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Class act! We'll miss ya Nick
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Brendan Shanahan probably summed it up best when he said Lidstrom never had to take control of a game because it was never OUT of his control to begin with.

Comment

• Nick will always be considered a Detroiter (although, I am not so sure that is a compliment to him).

Sincerely,

Malto Marko
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You're a Detroiter too
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I don't have a choice, he does.

Comment

• lol
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stuart's rights traded to the Sharks for a 7th round pick and some scraps today.

Damn he'll be missed. He was such a nice part of this team with his blocked shots and really good all around game. Tough to replace especially with a thin FA class
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Can't blame Stuart for wanting to be closer to his family. He played his heart out for the Wings, and I hope he gets to lose to us in the playoffs every year. Now we really have the cash to go after the big names in free agency. And with the Wings, a 7th round pick equates to a third for most teams.

Comment

• Stuart put us over the top in 08 and helped us win the cup.

Hasn't been the same sense, he gives 110% every game and you could tell over the last couple years that his style of game wore down his body and he looked like a shadow of his 08 form out there last year.

The wings have already pretty much said they weren't interested in Murray (4th line grinder) but just had him included to get SJ under the max contract number.

20 days until July 1st and we see how KH is going to rebuild the team.
                              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Stuart's rights traded to the Sharks for a 7th round pick and some scraps today.

Damn he'll be missed. He was such a nice part of this team with his blocked shots and really good all around game. Tough to replace especially with a thin FA class
                                Yup. Shows you what a class organization the Wings are. They let the player go and whiile he still could contribute, they did not demand an unreasonable price.

This was all for Stuart, not to try to upgrade the roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X