Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YT View Post
    I walked in to get a pop (soda for you douchebags) after pumping and there these 2 cops were again.
    He is back for like 30 seconds and the first thing he does is call me a douchebag. Yea.....missed you too YT. :-D
    AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
    2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
    3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
    4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
    5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
    6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
    7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Haha, I agree though. It's pop.
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• "I am extremely nice to cops,..............."
        ------------------------I am too. I have a few classmates who are cops and I kow numerous others. Working for the City I met, and had training with several city officers. No need to be an ass just because you can. Be friendly and nice to people.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Pop? Soda...., (or fizzy juice, whatever) can be called Pop? Wtf?

If I was a traffic cop, I know for a fact I'd be a bigger dickhead than I already am. I would pull people over for the slightest thing. For instance, I saw a guy spitting gum out of his car window the other day......., I'd have pulled the asshole over and booked him. I wouldve made up a law right there on the spot...., highway code contravention number 8, misdemeanour number 23, section 18, sub-section 7, paragraph 4...., "He who spits gum henceforth from his car onto the road, causing the driver behind a 2 second confused state of ,"aw fuck, is that a lugi heading for my windscreen" shall be given 3points on their licence and a fine of ?120 Sterling.
          Then I'd drive away extremely happy that I'd pissed them off.

Obviously I am joking...., but I do like the amount of respect traffic cops get on the road. I'd like to have that much respect on the road.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko, let's be honest. If that guy had a Gregg's steak bake, you would have confiscated it and let him off with a warning.

Actually, if you were a cop, you'd just hang around Gregg's and pull people over coming out of the store and take their steak bakes...I'm giving you ideas again, aren't I...

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              "I am extremely nice to cops,..............."
              ------------------------I am too. I have a few classmates who are cops and I kow numerous others. Working for the City I met, and had training with several city officers. No need to be an ass just because you can. Be friendly and nice to people.
              Be brown in a white world.

Walk a mile in my shoes as they say.

F cops.

Even the ones I know from school who are now detectives in our high school hometown that still consider me a friend from back in the day. CHP are the biggest, drunken shlubs this side of the Peycos. Jack booted cockgobblers, the lot of them.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                Marko, let's be honest. If that guy had a Gregg's steak bake, you would have confiscated it and let him off with a warning.

Actually, if you were a cop, you'd just hang around Gregg's and pull people over coming out of the store and take their steak bakes...I'm giving you ideas again, aren't I...
                You are indeed giving great ideas again LFIJ....., but you do it (im guessing) without ever Having experienced a Greggs Steak Bake. You'd truly believe, and even act out your own ideas....., if you were a cop, and if you lived near a Greggs!
                Last edited by Marko69; September 8, 2012, 01:52 PM.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• ^ Yip ^

Very apt that is in the Death thread......, probably killed a fair few poor bstds with a greggs addiction.

Comment

• It looks like a hand held pot pie
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Other places have tried their best to re-create the GSB....., they all just fail miserably. Bought a tesco steak slice one day last week....., was just bad.

Comment

• "Be brown in a white world."
                          ---------------------------Try being a male in Family Court. You get raped without any KY.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• It does look really good.

Comment

• We have a Scottish bakery in our hood that makes authentic Scottish and English goods. Their pasties are good (but I still favor the ones I get up around Mackinaw Island) but their steak pies are out of this world!

They come in several different sizes and it does not matter how many people I am feeding, I always get a large and there are never any leftovers.

Those Greg stake bakes look awesome.

If I could master that item, I could open a shop and retire a few years later. They would sell around here like hotcakes.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Marko69 and Septems Avatars. sniff..

Always throws me slightly when people who odn't change their avatars often suddenly change them!
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X