X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
    Ahem... Wheres my Venison ???
    In his freezer.

It would not be good on his computer desk.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

He's being snarky Kansaw...
      I think my "I know that. I was just trying to be funny" light must've burned out.
      It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Mason - is the computer on a domain?
        ...not exactly sure what that means, which probably means I should say No.

Looking at the Connection status...nothing (or little) seems to be sent out; it can receive a little. 1,800 bytes sent, 18,000 bytes received.
        Last edited by mason reese; August 25, 2012, 12:19 PM.
        "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• "Ahem... Wheres my Venison ???"
          -------------------------It's in my septic system.

"He's being snarky Kansaw..."
          -----------------------Naw. Facetious I was.
          Last edited by DanO; August 25, 2012, 12:37 PM.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• The Network Map shows other devices on the network, but I can't ping them from the troubled machine.
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Sounds like your NIC to me. You could take the NIC out of one of the working boxes and put in the non-working one.

Comment

• Never mind. Just read more of your comments. Laptop, wired and wireless don't work.

Hmmmm.

Comment

• Can you go back to a restore point where it did work? You could also run Malwarebytes on it, just in case you got a new virus.

Comment

• System restore....always freaks me out, but it worked. Thanks Kansas.

Comment

• Well. I'll. Be. Damned.

Last time I fixed something it required a doctor making small incisions in my ball sack.

Comment

• lol!

I have a weird thing I'm stumped on:

Every Tuesday, the wireless on my router at home stops working. I'll unplug the router and the wireless resumes. After this happened last Tuesday, I upgraded the firmware on the router. Yesterday, the wireless went out again.

What the ???
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Can you go back to a restore point where it did work? You could also run Malwarebytes on it, just in case you got a new virus.

Sorry. That's all I got.

/hey, it worked last time

Comment

• Actually, mine crapped out about 2 months ago. Wired connection worked but wireless was busted. Went and got a new one for about $50. Works like a champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                              lol!

I have a weird thing I'm stumped on:

Every Tuesday, the wireless on my router at home stops working. I'll unplug the router and the wireless resumes. After this happened last Tuesday, I upgraded the firmware on the router. Yesterday, the wireless went out again.

What the ???
                              Just the wireless? Wired still works? Isn't there a DHCP licence or something that has to be renewed on a repeating time schedule? Maybe yours expires every Wednesday and the renewal crapping out...

Comment

• Deb - I've had to cycle mine once every week or two - have had the same problem. My router is about 2.5 years old, I contribute that to it getting old.
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X