New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
    Man, I don't even remember typing that post to RP. I really must have been drunk! Welcome to the forum (again)!
    ^ that is superb.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Rich Eisen podcast? Can't tell if serious.

Comment

• Why not?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Are you "big into the shield" because of Rich Eisen podcasts?

Comment

• No, I like Rich Eisen, he lands solid guests.
            I don't love some of the actors, but when he has a solid guest, and they talk football, it's pretty good stuff.

I've been into the NFL forever, but the last few years, i have really been into it.
            luckily my wife is into football too. (I guess that's partially why we work).
            as sunday is football from 8am (Used to be ESPN countdown, now it's NFLN)

I gave up on Countdown because i think Ray Lewis is a fake.
            Also, Faulk is really insightful, and mooch & sapp are hilarious.

I borrowed the phrase "the shield" from Rome.

PS. Great avatar.
            PPS. how sad will you be when Sean Payton goes to Dallas?

Comment

• Are you the "Chris in Canada" that got the "I told Potsie I'd do this" joke going?? I don't listen to Rome much but I did that day. That might have been the funniest thing I ever heard on sports radio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wagner View Post
                Hello,
                I've been lurking, but thought I'd say hello.

I've hit up a game the last couple of years. I made it to the Eastern Market last year for the tailgate prior to the Bears game. What a game that was?!!!
                Is that supposed to mean that you were at our forum member tailgate at Eastern market? I don't recall meeting you. May have met you but don't recall meeting you.
                Last edited by Panoptes; April 26, 2014, 08:23 PM.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hi, I'm Dante (A.K.A. The Lion Warrior), I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Pennsylvania, and I've been a Lions fan since '03 (which is when i started watching football in 3rd grade)

Unfortunately, I missed the Barry Sanders era, which I would have LOVED to have been able to witness, but I'm glad to be here for Megatron's legacy.

Let's get us a Super Bowl!

Comment

• Welcome LW30. What does the 30 stand for in your user name?
                    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Welcome LW30.
                      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion Warrior 30 View Post
                        Hi, I'm Dante (A.K.A. The Lion Warrior), I'm 20 years old, and I'm from Pennsylvania, and I've been a Lions fan since '03 (which is when i started watching football in 3rd grade)

Unfortunately, I missed the Barry Sanders era, which I would have LOVED to have been able to witness, but I'm glad to be here for Megatron's legacy.

Let's get us a Super Bowl!
                        .....and what hooked you into a franchise that was already a loser?

...but Welcome.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome LW30, don't be a stranger.
                          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/qdLPI6XhEN8[/ame]
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                              Welcome LW30, don't be a stranger.
                              And, don't be strange either.

In fact, yes....., be strange. The forum has not seen a zoom case for a few months. The forum needs CGVT losing it at least once a month. It's quality.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                And, don't be strange either.

In fact, yes....., be strange. The forum has not seen a zoom case for a few months. The forum needs CGVT losing it at least once a month. It's quality.
                                You missed the days of JRoss.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X