Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1960 must still haunt you DSL, likely you were still in your father's bag last time ohio ball was relivant.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Congrats Michigan! Way to go!

tOSU Flagship? Uh.....
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nice Eddie
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• thanks...now shaddup...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz- STFU. I think Braxton just ran for another first down on the fearsome blackshirts

Comment

• The only place that they're thought of as the "flagship" is in the smelly confines of Columbus.

And as close as just a bit north of there in Apple Creek, if you ask them if Ohio State is the "flagship", they'd say "Eh?... what's a flagship?"
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• DSL it's a shame Ohio A & M was pimped by Bitchita State a B1G Final would have been much to my liking, perhaps next year for you guys....keep up the good work. Hopefully you guys will "dryout" Happy Hour Matta over the summer.

Comment

• DSL...we will kick your ass in baseball. It's baseball season now you know. Except for Michigan...cuz they are still playing hoops...heh...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good point, those Bucknutters play basketball & football about as well as old people doin' the nasty!

Last edited by Optimus Prime; April 7, 2013, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• hmmm... nice two-sided slap, Wiz ...
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd forgotten...Nebraska is a baseball/women's volleyball school now

Comment

• and womens bowling.

Comment

• osu is still a schmucks/thugs/douchebags school. And I refer to the Yiddish version of the word schmuck.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• It's been a hard decade for Bianchi Prime. Huge win for the bball team and the first thing that comes to his mind it to take a potshot at Senator Tressel.
                              He's the definition of asshurt obsessed. I considered, for the briefest moment, un-ignoring him to read the hurt, but I've read it sooooooooo many times. FTR, I didn't consider, for any moment, un-ignoring Wiz and his bitter sadness.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I didn't know Wiz had feelings. Was under the impression he is a wind-up doll.

Comment

Working...
                                X