Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Philly Brown. This is all on him. Stupid fucker thought he was going to make a great retrun on that sky-high kick

Comment

• Braxton Miller, come on down!!

Comment

• You guys were in total control up 9 with the ball, er getting the ball. Possibly.

Comment

• Brown has been driving me nuts all year. Figures he would haunt us in this game. And did it at a crucial point in the game.

Comment

• OK, they've had their run...time for you guys to rip one off. Urb needs to settle the kids down.

Comment

• I wonder if Meyer would consider firing their defensive coordinator, Luke Fickell.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Run at these guys a couple times Urb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                  I wonder if Meyer would consider firing their defensive coordinator, Luke Fickell.
                  He will be encouraged to find a gig elsewhere like Withers

Comment

• I wish Matt Millen was encouraged to jump off a tall building.

Comment

• 109 points the last 11 quarters for osu's D.

Comment

• Millen is awful. Is he a lot of fun out at the bars? How does he keep getting employed?

Comment

• Clemson says... Not so fast my friend!!

Comment

• Great play by Braxton, but he's gimped up (again). Maybe go to the bullpen?

Comment

• Jesus, this defense is a disgrace. I know we've got some key guys hurt but it's not like they were a good defense even with those guys

Comment

• I want to pull my hair out watching you guys defend this screen game. Outside in! Outside in for the love of God!

Comment

Working...
                                X