Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That dude is ripped, Malto!
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      <snip>

Anywho. here is a pic of the apple that did not fall too far from the tree.
      LOL!

(oh, you were being serious?)

Comment

• Mark, your son sure has grown up!!! Sorry for the biased judges, his work has paid off regardless.
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
          Mark, your son sure has grown up!!! Sorry for the biased judges, his work has paid off regardless.
          It just made him even more determined to succeed at the next level.

This was a State held event to qualify for Nationals.

He did qualify for National but felt he needed more work to compete at that level.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I don't know that this makes my day, but I wasn't sure where to put it.

My local high school (Spanish Fort) football team is going to be on ESPN2 tonight at 7:00 CDT.

I know that there is NFL and the MLB playoffs going on, but you might want to check it out. There will be a pretty good handful of future D1 players on the field. The Saraland QB is a Stanford commit and Spanish Fort's Thomas Johnston (#5) Has offers from LSU, Auburn, Miss St, Southen Miss and Iowa.

It's pretty good high school football from two of the better programs in the state.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Something lighter.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7zLthh85P8"]Jeff Bridges&#39; Insane "Big Lebowski" Story - CONAN on TBS - YouTube[/ame]
                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post

Can I just say, without offending a certain person on here, that everytime that certain person would tell someone to Fk off or STFU, etc, I'd read it in a "dude" voice. He had the dude avatar for a long time!

I sense a "Fk off" dude style any minute now!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/O8MqXXX3jOA[/ame]
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
                      Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Can I just say, without offending a certain person on here, that everytime that certain person would tell someone to Fk off or STFU, etc, I'd read it in a "dude" voice. He had the dude avatar for a long time!

I sense a "Fk off" dude style any minute now!
                        [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c"]Yeah, well, that&#39;s just, like, your opinion, man. - YouTube[/ame]
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• @ last few posts. Superb.

Fk it, the wife is out tonight at some do that she's too embarrassed to take me to -------> it's a Big Lebowski night for me. Cheers Jer!

Comment

• Don't FK with the Jesus!
                            Last edited by Panoptes; October 14, 2016, 12:54 PM.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow!

Watching the USS Detroit docking downtown for a celebration of it's christining.

Watch live now here:http://www.fox2detroit.com/live
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• (Panoptes post)

Comment

Working...
                                X