Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
    I wonder why that didn't make the freep or Det news
    Give it another day or two when the beat guys get a chance to get an interview.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Ken Holland: Red Wings Not A Cup Contender

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08/...cup-contender/
      Man, if only Ken Holland was the GM and could make moves to do something about that, rather than whatever clown is currently in charge that is clearly just trying to maintain a meaningless playoff streak...

Oh...

Comment

• Top headline in the Freep is promoting 'Little Caesars' arena

and there you go....

Comment

• As much as I hated Holland for burdening us with Cleary those last few years he played with the Wings, I love what he's doing in GR. I really think this is positive for those developing players. There's some good articles in the freep and mlive about him.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No, he's really not.

He's burying players who have already demonstrated to be superior performers because the NHL is a "man's league" and he doesn't want to risk potentially losing the playoff streak. There's a certain limit to how much you can learn at the AHL level, and I'd argue several of the players on the Griffins have been well past that point.

You have to give these guys like Mantha and Athanasiou consistent time with the big club, even if it means they'll make some young kid mistakes, so that they'll actually be ready for the big time when you need them to take over as the franchise players.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              No, he's really not.

He's burying players who have already demonstrated to be superior performers because the NHL is a "man's league" and he doesn't want to risk potentially losing the playoff streak. There's a certain limit to how much you can learn at the AHL level, and I'd argue several of the players on the Griffins have been well past that point.

You have to give these guys like Mantha and Athanasiou consistent time with the big club, even if it means they'll make some young kid mistakes, so that they'll actually be ready for the big time when you need them to take over as the franchise players.
              Just glad there is talent down there. It would suck if the cupboards were empty.
              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                No, he's really not.

I meant i like Cleary playing in GR with the kids and what Cleary is doing there
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Not Holland.

Holland is a f#%k up. Sproul or anyone else should replace Ericsson and signing a ton of old men while you have talent in GR is retarded
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sproul, marchenko, or ouliette. Two make it?
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Possibly as 6-7 defensemen.

DeK
                      Kronwall
                      Green
                      Smith
                      E
                      Oul
                      Marchenko

It's just stupid to keep Errorsen on this team. He's friggin horrible and Kronwall is on his last legs. Literally. There's also talk that WNP might be trading Trouba because he's demanding a trade and they have a stockpile of right handed dmen. I just don't know if what we'd offer woul swing it.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• AA and Mantha playing well early in pre C
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I wish Sproul would make this team. Errorsen needs to go
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I wish Sproul would make this team. Errorsen needs to go
                            I think Cleary and Errosen have a regular booth at Ruth Chris' Steak house to make sure they get paid but exchange excuses why they didn't.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I know this isnt a fantasy team but I wish Holland would have made a trade this offseason and his decision to resign Helm IMO was shit.

Nyquist and Tatar are pretty much the same player and to me we have far too many 4th liners taking up a roster spot (Ott, Glen, Miller, Helm). I actually like the Ott signing for grit but then why resign Helm.

The one thing he did well in the off season was rid ourselves of Dats contract and I like the Vanek signing. If Vanek is healthy I think he's going to be really good.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pulkkinen was picked up by Minnesota. I hope that one doesn't come back to bite us.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X