Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Ken.

What a tragic loss, Deb. He was doing well, and preparing for checkout from the hospital, when he collapsed. Wow. That is so sad, plus leaving a wife and 2 small children.

Comment

• Sad indeed!

Sorry Deb, how tragic!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's awful to hear. So sorry. Sounds like he eas a great guy
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• RIP Ken.

Hopefully the reason as to why he collapsed and died is made known to the family, if they do not already know.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• It is likely a blood clot. His family is just devastated. I just keep thinking of his kids. :(
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh wow, so sorry Deborah!
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• I'm sorry Deborah ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• And words feel hollow

Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Coop, that's how I felt when trying to express my sorrow at your son's passing. There just aren't words that can help. :( Hope you are doing well.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                      And words feel hollow

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                      Coop, that's how I felt when trying to express my sorrow at your son's passing. There just aren't words that can help. :( Hope you are doing well.

Sorry for your loss Deb. I didn't want to chime in with the blood clot thought but it was my first thought as well.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Turns out it was not a clot after all.

I went to the visitation yesterday, wow such support from the community. The scene was really overwhelming. RIP to a hero!!
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Can you share with what it was? So sudden. I would have thought blood clot for sure.

Comment

• My Mum had a small op two weeks ago to remove some skin cancer from her leg (She didn't even tell me about it until afterwards!!). Anyway she was worried it might be becoming infected so she went to the Doctor who prescribed her some antibiotics. After a couple of days she said to me that they made her feel a bit funny initially after taking them, I said it's probably just he side effects. After day four apparently she was shaking so thought she would look at the packet notes. It as then she noticed that despite the sticker on the bag the came in saying Fluorocillin the box inside said Fluoxetine (i.e. Prozac). She is already on Warfarin after she had a blot clot a couple of years ago, and was told she couldn't have anti depressants. My niece is on them, one a day, my mum had been taking 4 a day for 4 days!! She's ok, but quite worried. Luckily our next door neighbour is head of pharmacy at a Hospital so we could get some advice, just got to wait for them to leave the system, although that could take a while to fully go.
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Some of these doctors just go mad with their prescription pads. Hope she's going to be ok Dean.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Yes, hopefully she'll be fine, seeing the Doctor this afternoon to check her over. It was the Pharmacist that messed up and gave her the Prozac rather than the correctly prescribed medicine.
                                AAL Quintez Cephus
                                If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

Working...
                                X