No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I didn't realize this until today, but the Clapper is now the defensive coordinator at Oregon now."
    ----------------------------------------Didn't he have a HC position with another team?
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Since he left Michigan, no. This is also his first year with the Ducks.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Peppers looking like the mega-talent that he's been pegged as for a while now. Scary.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I am thinking if he keeps this up, he will go Pro next year as a first round pick.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I hope not but that's probably going to happen
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm afraid of that as well.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  I am thinking if he keeps this up, he will go Pro next year as a first round pick.
                  I think Kiper was hyping him as the top draft pick last week. I think that's a stretch, because I don't know if he has a position in the NFL. But he's a hell of a college player.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That's retarded. How many corner / safety types have ever went #1. He certainly won't play LB in the NFL
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think NFL teams will view him as a Tyrann Mathieu type. Peppers is slightly bigger, too. I think he'll probably play safety in the NFL.
                      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Probably more of a Deone Buchanan type, who is a safety/linebacker hybrid type for the Cardinals
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          I think this Colorado team is a lot better than everyone thought. Good test for BIG BLUE.
                          It's looking that way.

Of course, today is the first big test.

GO BLUE!

Comment

• This is looking a lot like a Lions game.
                            The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
                              This is looking a lot like a Lions game.
                              Shaddup
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Harbaugh's wish list for next year must include a kicker. Tice has been atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                                X