Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Iowa, 8pm EST, Game Day, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Eerily similar to OSU-PSU. If you guys avoid a total shitshow 4th quarter you'll be fine!
    We'll be fine until we play you guys.

Comment

• Keep in mind, M is still winning after that very average first half in a hostile environment at night. This is def Iowa's biggest game of the year. This game being close is another opportunity for growth. M needs to be in and win close games. It'll help'em in the long run. Just don't lose...��

Stop Wadley.
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Nice start to the half....
        Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Wow.
          Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Fuck around, you aren't going to be around.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• All the bounces going Hawkeyes way tonight.

Comment

• Yup -- this is that fucked up game where shit just goes off the rails.

Comment

• I really do not want to be proven right tonight (I picked a loss here before the season started---UM's only loss)
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Iowa converts a 4th down.

Comment

• You'll see Iowa work the clock here. This is right where they want to be.

Comment

• UM's LB's having very bad game defending run.

Comment

• Nah, why bother tackling anyone. Just let me dance his way down the field.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Game on!

Comment

• M getting beat at the point of attack on both sides of the ball. If they play like this at OSU they have no chance.
                              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• Hill with very good open field tackle.

Comment

Working...
                                X