No announcement yet.

Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOFL at the gun safety class, AND your avatar, FVD.

And Tony G, that is AWESOME.
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Thanks, kay
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Frank, I stole that avitar, btw.
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Words cannot express how much I loathe that jowly bastard, and that might be the worst song ever. So that sign cracks me up on many levels.
          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• tell us how you REALLY feel K?
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• #birdsarentreal

Comment

• OMG. That's awesome
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Comment

• LOL
                    AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• A bra with built-in ice packs, a wind chime and a sprig of mint that was unveiled in Japan on Wednesday is promising to keep women cool this summer.

In a nearly-naked publicity stunt, underwear firm Triumph Japan had models parading around showing off its ?Super Cool Bra,? featuring what appears to be a pair of small fish tanks encompassing the breasts.

These cups are filled with a gel that remains soft and supple even when frozen, giving the wearer ?a cool sensation against her skin,? the company said in a statement.

A traditional Japanese wind chime?and a mint leaf?dangle between the cups giving an impression of cooling ?by way of its refreshing fragrance and sound.?

The company, which has a long tradition of novelty launches that are never made available for public sale, said it conceived of the bra in response to a need to save energy during the hot summer.

With no working nuclear reactors amid heightened public mistrust over atomic power in post-Fukushima Japan, the country has once again begun its Cool Biz campaign, urging people to dress down for work and avoid the need to crank up the aircon.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NjRtw3SBA&feature=player_embedded"]erickelly - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• with good reason... lol
                            AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Frank...say no to drugs, man! ;)
                                Attached Files
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X