Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic: What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

First story:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2104946.ece

Human mole dies of thirst ... lost in his own tunnels of trash

confused gary coleman GIF
    Last edited by Panoptes; August 30, 2019, 10:12 AM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

We already have a thread for strange news.

Sheesh. Newbies.
    "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

stop_police.JPG
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

I looked through the active threads. I must have missed it.

I found an old OT: The Bizarre....... in the archives.

So I started a new one.

You can delete this one though.

Its getting no play.

Comment

Well the strange news thread is all the way on page 3, easy to miss what with all the newbie-eagerness-to-have-what-they-type-seen filling up pages.
          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Heh I thought it was a thread on why we should have drafted Patrick Willis and not CJ........

Comment

The latest updates sent straight to your inbox.
              Get AOL News Alerts ?
              Texas Inmate Pulls Out Eye, Eats It

By MICHAEL GRACZYK
              , AP
              posted: 50 MINUTES AGO
              comments: 26
              filed under: Crime News, National News

PrintShare
              Text SizeAAA

HOUSTON (Jan. 9) - A Texas death row inmate with a history of mental problems pulled out his only good eye and told authorities he ate it.
              Andre Thomas, 25, was arrested for the fatal stabbings of his estranged wife, their young son and her 13-month-old daughter in March 2004. Their hearts also had been ripped out. He was convicted and condemned for the infant's death.
              Handout / AP
              This mug shot of Andre Thomas was taken after he plucked out his right eye in 2004. Now, his left one is gone, too.

While in the Grayson County Jail in Sherman, Thomas plucked out his right eye before his trial later in 2004. A judge subsequently ruled he was competent to stand trial.
              A death-row officer at the Polunsky Unit of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice found Thomas in his cell with blood on his face and took him to the infirmary.
              ""Thomas said he pulled out his eye and subsequently ingested it," agency spokesman Jason Clark said Friday.
              Thomas was treated at East Texas Medical Center in Tyler after the Dec. 9 incident. Then he was transferred and remains at the Jester Unit, a prison psychiatric facility near Richmond southwest of Houston.
              "He will finally be able to receive the mental health care that we had wanted and begged for from day 1," Bobbie Peterson-Cate, Thomas' trial attorney, told the Sherman Herald Democrat. "He is insane and mentally ill. It is exactly the same reason he pulled out the last one."
              At his trial, defense lawyers also argued he suffered from alcohol and drug abuse.
              Thomas does not have an execution date.
              News That Made Us Gasp

New York Civil Liberties Union / AP
              11 photos

Emergency Room Apathy: Esmin Green had been waiting nearly 24 hours in a New York psychiatric ward emergency room on June 19 when she fell face down onto the floor. As captured on a surveillance video that shocked the nation, hospital staff and other patients took a look at her but did nothing for an hour. Green died.

(Note: Please disable your pop-up blocker)

The Texas Court of Criminal Appeals in October upheld his conviction and death sentence for the death of 13-month-old Leyha Marie Hughes. Also killed March 27, 2004, were his wife, Laura Christine Boren, 20, and their son, 4-year-old Andre Lee.
              Thomas, from Texoma, walked into the Sherman Police Department and told a dispatcher he had just murdered the three and had stabbed himself in the chest.
              Thomas told police how he put his victims' hearts in his pocket and left their apartment, took them home, put them in a plastic bag and threw them in the trash.
              Court documents described the three victims as having "large, gaping wounds to their chests."

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

2009-01-09 15:44:20
              Your right! Matty Boy will save us all!!

Comment

I wondered if someone was going to post that one.
                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Poisonous Fish Testicles Send 7 Japanese Diners to Hospital

Poisonous Fish Testicles Send 7 Japanese Diners to Hospital

*Nice choice of food faire you sick (LOL, literally) fools.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; January 27, 2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

jailer said "I'm gonna be watching you" dude says "I'll keep my eye out for ya"
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

<rim shot>

Comment

Originally posted by romster View Post
                        Well the strange news thread is all the way on page 3, easy to miss what with all the newbie-eagerness-to-have-what-they-type-seen filling up pages.

Aww Rommy! Does that mean I cant start my, What I did on my summer vacation when I was 12, thread?
                        Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

who in the hell would eat fish balls? And after fileting hundreds if not thousands of fish I dont ever remember seeing balls.

Comment

They are right under his tallywhacker.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

"who in the hell would eat fish balls? And after fileting hundreds if not thousands of fish I dont ever remember seeing balls."
                              ----------------------My exact sentiments killr.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                              X