No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to acknowledge James Foley who may not have been a celebrity, but did not deserve his demise because of his job.

This is a thorn in my saddle.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Here, here.

I've read friends refer to his stoic behavior to the end to describe him as a man's man.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        ‘Suicide tourism’ numbers in Switzerland have doubled, study finds

More than 600 people have journeyed to the country since 2008. Many came from countries that prevent assisted suicides.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.1912321
        Wouldn't that be considered suicide immigration?

seriously, if you're a tourist, you return home
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Actor Richard Attenborough passes at age 90! Roles too numerous to mention!

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
            Actor Richard Attenborough passes at age 90! Roles too numerous to mention!

I had to google him, the name sounded familier, but once I saw his face I instantly thought of Jurassic Park.
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by dtrrman View Post
              Actor Richard Attenborough passes at age 90! Roles too numerous to mention!
              Originally posted by manwhohasstronggrip View Post
              I had to google him, the name sounded familier, but once I saw his face I instantly thought of Jurassic Park.

Very sad. All of these iconic actors from my childhood are passing away. Robin Williams was famous to me as a child because of his role of Genie in Aladdin. I will always remember Attenborough for his character is Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2 because of my obsession with dinosaurs as a kid.

Sad.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                Very sad. All of these iconic actors from my childhood are passing away. Robin Williams was famous to me as a child because of his role of Genie in Aladdin. I will always remember Attenborough for his character is Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park 2 because of my obsession with dinosaurs as a kid.

Sad.
                Felt the same way when John Wayne died.

Comment

• Attenborough directed "Chaplin" which turned out to be a box office dud but I love that film...underrated.

It's a damn shame JP4 took so long... Attenborough could have had a part in continuing the series.
                  "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• RIP Sir Richard Attenborough. Let the world keep your brother for a long long LONG time to come.

I think I was early 20's when Jurassic Park number one came out......, but I tell you what, I feckin shat my Y Fronts at the T Rex part. Bloody scary shit.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Jimi Jamison, lead singer of Survivor, dead @ 63 of heart attack

Comment

• RIP jimi.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Guess he's all done with surviving.
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Joan Rivers died
                            Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• What? She was moved to a private room and was resting comfortably.

I'm outraged by the misinformation!

OutRAGED I TELL YOU!

/jk
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow!

.......and I was saying it was a publicity stunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X