Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz,

Hello
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• hi
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Minnesota is a decent team (their QB sucks) but today's game was largely kept close thanks to lots of crucial turnovers. Jalin Marshall alone probably swung 14 points from us to Minnesota. I'll take the win and move on

Comment

• There was no probably about Jalin Marshall. He fumbled going into the end zone and then fumbled a punt that led directly to a 10 yard run. If he just field the punt, they get out of there 31-14. Oh well, they need help anyway, so meh. Anyone who watched it sort of saw that OSU was in control. In addition to 3 TOs, horrible PI took away a TD, too. That game really should have been something like 45-14.

JTB keeps going strong.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Would you say that was a "game controlling win" then?

Comment

• I'm sure he will.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meh. They controlled the game, but it wasn't in control until the 4th Q. Oh well.

Comment

• Appears Urbie was caught looking ahead for Hoke in couple of weeks which is strange. Even with cataracts, most easily can spot that fat bastard a mile away.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Minnesota isn't a bad team. I think OSU is gonna find their way to the playoff.

Comment

• They have a glimmer of hope with the ASU loss. I mean, ASU isn't a top 8 team, but if they had won out then the P12 was guaranteed a spot. As it stands, there's now a possible result that is very positive for Ohio State. I mean, this assumes Ohio State beats M and then wins in Indy, and I'll make no such assumption. I will, however, chalk up IU as a win.

Comment

• You're not losing to Michigan.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It seems very unlikely, but it's not quite the given IU is. My concern for IU is that no one gets injured. M at least has a competent defense and a scholarship QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            ......... M at least has a competent defense and a scholarship QB.
                            First part true.

Second part, well, scholarship does not equal competence.

JT Barrett is going to burn M's secondary.

Gonna be ugly.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Wisconsin is OSU's only game left.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gardner is the Tom Harmon of this Michigan team. He is going to do everything within his power to will a Michigan victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X