No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Beef? Why the hell would anyone want to eat overcooked beef on a soggy bun?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Heh. I am unfortunately at O'Charley's.
      Get the Prime Rib sandwich
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        Italian Beef? Why the hell would anyone want to eat overcooked beef on a soggy bun?
        Because theyre really fucking good.

Comment

• Soggy wet bread? What is this a hot dog eating contest?

Fuck that. Give me a couple of coneys from Lafayette any day

Last edited by CGVT; May 25, 2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            You have never had either?! Are you even American or are you one of those Russian bots?
            i've had prime rib plenty but never on a sandwich. and no never had Philly cheese steak. I don't like onions with my steak. or peppers. or tomato, any condiments or mushrooms.

Comment

• Now we are talking CG!

Comment

Soggy wet bread? What is this a hot dog eating contest?

Fuck that. Give me a couple of coneys from Lafayette any day

Glad i like both.

Comment

• Italian Beef? Why the hell would anyone want to eat overcooked beef on a soggy bun?
                  JFC. This is approaching WingsFan's awful fawning over wild greens.

Italian beef is a great sandwich.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• When I lived in Vermont they used to call Coney Dogs "Michigans". I could never figure out why seeing as I grew up in Michigan and never heard of a Michigan hot dog.

I wonder what they call Brazil Nuts in Brazil?

Comment

• A true Chicago Italian Beef sandwich double dipped in the juice is pure fucking heaven. That is all.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

When I lived in Vermont they used to call Coney Dogs "Michigans". I could never figure out why seeing as I grew up in Michigan and never heard of a Michigan hot dog.

I wonder what they call Brazil Nuts in Brazil?
                        Koegels are the shit.

Comment

• A coney dog is the correct answer. But I defy you to describe it in a way that makes it sound delicious.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Flint vs Detroit coney?

Flint coney as I don't like a soggy bun

Comment

• A true Chicago Italian Beef sandwich double dipped in the juice is pure fucking heaven. That is all.
                              It should go without saying that it includes peppers, but we've had some crazy ass fucking food opinions around here that make me question the future of humanity. So, I'm saying it.

Comment

• If I'm ever in Michigan...and I've been in 43 of the 48 continental states and, to date, avoided the impoverished man's Ontario...but if I'm ever there...getting a quality coney is a must do among other food things.

Comment

Working...
                                X