Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it 2020 yet?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      and just to be fair and balanced

:
      Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.
      ? Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 16, 2018
      I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party.
      In response to some wild speculation, let me make clear that I did not ask Michael Cohen to bring this proceeding on my behalf, I have no personal interest in this proceeding, and, in fact, asked that my de minimis discussions with Michael Cohen,
      which dealt almost exclusively about real estate, not be made a part of this proceeding.
      So who's lying, crash? Michael Cohen, when he claims Hannity is a client? Or Lyin Sean Hannity, who never once revealed to his audience that Cohen was a good friend and frequent legal advisor?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Oh man, RIP Judge Harry Stone

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              So who's lying, crash? Michael Cohen, when he claims Hannity is a client? Or Lyin Sean Hannity, who never once revealed to his audience that Cohen was a good friend and frequent legal advisor?

Don't you have to pay an attorney to be their client?

Getting a clear idea of the type of judge this is, to make his client list public knowledge, but if Hannity ISNT a client? Oh shit what a massive fucked up circus this is going to be (by design, it appears).
              Last edited by Kapture1; April 16, 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• I don't know how Hannity's career is going to survive not having disclosed his relationship with a guy that until last week, nobody who watches his show had ever heard of.
                Last edited by Hannibal; April 16, 2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  I don't know how Hannity's career is going to survive not having disclosed his relationship with a guy that until last week, nobody who watches his show had ever heard of.
                  If you're arguing that Hannity's show leaves his viewers misinformed and wildly ignorant, then you nailed it.

Comment

• Kapture- Cohen's attorney argued in court today that they could not reveal the name of the 3rd client because it was protected by attorney-client privilege. Hannity now says he's no client; he just asked Mike a couple real estate questions, that's all.

So which one is lying?

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/simpsonspod/status/985980564086779905[/ame]

Comment

If you're arguing that Hannity's show leaves his viewers misinformed and wildly ignorant, then you nailed it.
                        Sean Hannity has committed great journalistic malfeasance by not telling all of his viewers who his lawyer is.

This is truly the greatest journalistic scandal of all time. It's even worse than the Rolling Stone fake rape story, Jayson Blair, the doctored tape of George Zimmerman's 911 call, Dan Rather's forged National Guard documents, AP News reporters having to get their stories vetted by the Hillary Clinton campaign, Michelle Fields lying about getting assaulted by Corey Lewandowski, and "Hands up, don't shoot". That's it. I'm done with Fox News now.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; April 16, 2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Sean Hannity has committed great journalistic malfeasance by not telling all of his viewers who his lawyer is.

This is truly the greatest journalistic scandal of all time.
                          Sean Hannity has, for a week, been declaring that the Cohen raid is no different than what the Gestapo or KGB used to do. He wants to be a partisan hack, fine. But he's doing that while attempting to cover up the fact that he has a personal relationship with Cohen (at best) or a business relationship with him (at worst), and that part of his motivation for his ranting is that he's worried about personal information about himself coming out.

I'll ask you since you're a law-talking guy, if Hannity's not a client, what was the basis for Cohen's attorney to argue in court that his name must be kept secret due to attorney-client privilege?

Cohen's only three clients over the past year BTW:

1) Trump

2) Elliot Broidy, former top official at the RNC who had Cohen pay a Playboy model $1.5M to get an abortion and keep quiet

3) Sean Hannity, who's not a client depending on who you ask

Comment

Sean Hannity has, for a week, been declaring that the Cohen raid is no different than what the Gestapo or KGB used to do
                            As any reasonable person would conclude, based on what we know publicly. Unless you think that this Michael Cohen guy had the receipt for his illegal payment to Stormy Daniels just sitting in his desk drawer waiting to be discovered during a surprised FBI raid.

Comment

As any reasonable person would conclude, based on what we know publicly. Unless you think that this Michael Cohen guy had the receipt for his illegal payment to Stormy Daniels just sitting in his desk drawer.
                              A reasonable person would probably want to see the warrant and the evidence that was presented to the judge before concluding this was all made up and based on nothing. But hey, scream "Nazi!" when you've got nothing else. You must've learned from Alinsky!!

Comment

• No you never have to pay a lawyer to have a client attorney relationship. All you have to have is the belief that there was a relationship.

If Hannity was not a client, there is no privilege to any of thier discussions and there is no reason to withhold them.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X