Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there was no collusion between refs and satan i mean $aban

anybody who watched the second half knows bama dominated

refs screw up ask Kansas city after tennesee got a gift handed to them

refs screwing up is part of the game. even with replay they screw up

that will never change and wiz withstanding almost every one tries to do the best they can

but bama deserved that game

Comment

• le fuckin' refs
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bama definitely deserved to win the game. The NCAA and the conferences can and should do better though.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The refs were fine. Not perfect but not horrible. Missed a few things, but generally stayed out of everyone's way.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...says the fan of the winning team...

fuckin' refs
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I said it after the Auburn game, too.

I am just not a 'blame refs' guy.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama teen arrested after excessively celebrating the tides NC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    I said it after the Auburn game, too.

I am just not a 'blame refs' guy.
                    STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The young man who threw a punch at the Georgia player and had to be restrained on the sidelines is no longer at Alabama.
                      Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 15, 2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Good move .... maybe Saban is a good guy. No wait, I was momentarily deluded.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Roll Tide, Jeff.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            The young man who threw a punch at the Georgia player and had to be restrained on the sidelines is no longer at Alabama.

So.. he's heading to YSU...?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Saban hired Penn State's Josh Gattis. Anyone here know anything about him?

Comment

• Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

I've read Gattis is considered a strong WR position coach and great recruiter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X