No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we letting libtards from other shithole forums post here...that's what I'd like to know...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I?m still hoping for a third party...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I'm still hoping you STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The best all-purpose hot sauce is Tabasco original.

Other acceptable hot sauces depending on mood or dish: Crystal, Franks, Tiger Sauce, and Louisiana. Nothing else is good. Period.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            The best all-purpose hot sauce is Tabasco original.

Other acceptable hot sauces depending on mood or dish: Crystal, Franks, Tiger Sauce, and Louisiana. Nothing else is good. Period.
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-AKUNpcLRg"]Hillary Clinton - Hot Sauce - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• I make a hot sauce that will make your balls fall off AA...

Shit...looks like you've already tried it...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

You make a condiment that affects the genitalia of men?

Hmmmmm....
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No Valentina or Cholula?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Wiz,

You make a condiment that affects the genitalia of men?

Hmmmmm....
                    Yes...don't you recall rubbing it on your sack before dinner in Mobile?

I'm hurt. Very hurt.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      I make a hot sauce that will make your balls fall off AA...

Shit...looks like you've already tried it...
                      My balls are not on AA though. Maybe yours are but mine aren't so your hotsauce won't work on me

Comment

• That's not what AA tells me...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• who knows if those two countries were brought up but trump on his own or he was spouting off on comments somebody else made

whoever leaked it didn't get it right evidently he never said Haiti was a shit hole just Africa. I tell people who try to lose weight to move to Africa. you never see any fat people in Africa. trump cpould use some African cuisine actually

so in 2018 9 plus months from now
                          if the senate stays put trump wins in 2020
                          if the dems can hold onto 23 seats and pick up 2 more winning 25 out of 34 seats up for grabs trump might as well cash it in.

I have a feeling mueller is saving his BOMBSHELLS For somewhere around late September or early October to maximize the hysteria afgainst the republican administration berfore the election this year. just have to have one more piece of a trump interview to set him up for lying--cause they will find something--mother Teresa would be found guilty of something by these all encompassing no boundries special prosecutors
                          Last edited by crashcourse; January 12, 2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• He isn't completely direct about it, but Lindsey Graham confirms that what Durbin said about the meeting was the truth. Prior to this, Tim Scott (the other Senator from SC) said that Graham told him what had happened and Scott said the reporting has been accurate.

[ame]https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/951901063161970690[/ame]

Meanwhile Tom Cotton and David Perdue put out a totally gutless and cowardly statement about how they "don't recall' the exact comments made. Basically saying they won't pile on Trump but won't lie for him either.

Comment

• well this story is much more interesting then any of thos other shithole stories

Trump laid the groundwork for clearing the biggest obstacle keeping WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange from leaving the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. by C. Mitchell Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                who knows if those two countries were brought up but trump on his own or he was spouting off on comments somebody else made

whoever leaked it didn't get it right evidently he never said Haiti was a shit hole just Africa. I tell people who try to lose weight to move to Africa. you never see any fat people in Africa. trump cpould use some African cuisine actually

so in 2018 9 plus months from now
                                if the senate stays put trump wins in 2020
                                if the dems can hold onto 23 seats and pick up 2 more winning 25 out of 34 seats up for grabs trump might as well cash it in.

I have a feeling mueller is saving his BOMBSHELLS For somewhere around late September or early October to maximize the hysteria afgainst the republican administration berfore the election this year. just have to have one more piece of a trump interview to set him up for lying--cause they will find something--mother Teresa would be found guilty of something by these all encompassing no boundries special prosecutors
                                Just for the record:

1) Dick Durbin says the reporting of Trump's comments is accurate
                                2) Lindsey Graham essentially confirmed Durbin's version of events and thanks him for his statement
                                3) Tim Scott, another Republican Senator, says Graham told him the media's version of events was 'basically correct'
                                4) Paul Ryan denounced Trump's remarks. Ryan never would have done this without talking to Kevin McCarthy, his right-hand man, who was also in the meeting.
                                5) Tom Cotton and David Perdue, the two Senators in the room most friendly to Trump's stance on immigration, did not even attempt to deny the comments were made. They just are having trouble remembering.
                                6) The White House's own initial statement did not even attempt to deny the comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X