No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think both Brady and Bellicheck will retire if they win it all this year.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by DetroitRockCity View Post
      That's not fair to the worms. They should have an 'ignore' button, too.
      HA!

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      I think both Brady and Bellicheck will retire if they win it all this year.
      That wouldn?t be a good thing if B.B. retired. Patricia might take over.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Would you want to fill Bellichick's shoes if Brady isn't there?

Comment

• Brady still loves playing and as long as the competitive desire flows he won't retire.

Comment

• His body won’t last much longer
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yes it will. He has the magic elixir of the TB12 Program?.
              Apathetic No More.

Comment

• lol
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                  Brady still loves playing and as long as the competitive desire flows he won't retire.
                  That's probably true - but if he wins his 6th Super Bowl, the desire to go out on top could be over whelming.

He's already the QB that nobody else can measure up to. He's been a starting QB for 17 years, if he makes it to the Super Bowl, that will be eight super bowls (do the math, that's a just about a super bowl every other year). If he wins it, will will have won a super bowl in his first year and his last year.
                  Last edited by dwt1; January 7, 2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Brady just seem to want to win so badly that I think he thinks he can play to 50 and still win.

The guy has an ego that just doesn't quit

Comment

• Brady has a business plan that relies on his continuing to play.
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I’m pretty sure if he retired right now it would remain true. How many have played into their 40’s at this high of a level?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's breaking down but still playing at a ridiculously high level

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                          AAL- Sam Martin - Because the Punter is one of Detroit's most used assets

Comment

• He definitely is. He’s the best QB in the league but how long can he sustain that? Like someone else said Father Time will come knocking.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Brady the player thinks he can do the magic much longer than Bellicheck the coach knows he can.

The issue here is who is calling the shots? Brady, Kraft, or Bellicheck?

It is possible that the stars are aligned to allow the major players to bid their own futures. We don't know what kind of contract Bellicheck is signed to.

Kraft will not allow either one to go elsewhere if he can help it.

Does Bellicheck have control over his own future by contract?

We shall see.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• All three will milk it for as long as they can. Brady will go until he can't play like Manning did, Belichick will go as long as Brady is there, Kraft will keep it together. Some of this is expected because the Garrapolo trade, Garrapolo paid instant dividends and New England didn't get much. Vitamin W will cure a lot of ills.

Comment

Working...
                                X