No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a good article: In Trumpworld, everything will be ready in 'two weeks'

?We?re going to be announcing something I would say over the next two or three weeks that will be phenomenal in terms of tax and developing our aviation infrastructure,? Trump said while meeting with airline executives.

Eleven weeks elapsed before the White House released a one-page outline of the tax plan.

Comment

• More image over substance from the Trump WH. That huge Saudi arms deal? There's a bunch of 'letters of interest' and no contracts. Only actual sales concluded began under Obama.

Not that I'm sad the arms deal isn't real...but this fits in with Trump's big photo op EO signings. Trying hard to project the image that he's accomplishing big things while in reality, doing nothing.

Last month, President Trump visited Saudi Arabia and his administration announced that he had concluded a $110 billion arms deal with the kingdom. The only problem is that there is no deal. It's fake news.

Comment

• Sorry for the posting spree...but this is entertaining as well...4 major law firms turn down offers to represent the White House

Main reasons all center around Trump not paying his bills and that he 'won't listen'...lol

Top lawyers with at least four major law firms rebuffed White House overtures to represent President Trump in the Russia investigations.

Comment

• I'm confused about the Persian Gulf stuff, tbh. People say it's not the Muslim Bros anymore that are so upsetting for SA, so maybe that's a way to get Egypt on board. Then again, Egypt is so cash-starved that the GCC allies can buy its support. I would guess it's mostly Iran. This only came after Trump went to SA and gave the foreign-policy speech of Saudi dreams. The move surely reflects a comfort level with what US reaction would be.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/MattLaslo/status/872130756063186944[/ame]

Comment

• Word on the street is Trump's planning to live tweet during Comey's testimony "if necessary"

Comment

• word on the street is this bitch deserves to go to jail

Winner, a 25-year-old Air Force veteran, is accused of mailing classified material to an online news outlet. A report Monday in The Intercept details a Russian cyberattack on U.S. election systems.

Comment

• WHOA at Trump's tweets. I think the main takeaway for various world leaders is that there's no political insulation that comes from agreeing to host a US military base. One less rationale to do so now...

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                    word on the street is this bitch deserves to go to jail

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...ed-of-nsa-leak
                    She deserves to go to jail

No comment though on more confirmation that Russia was interfering, eh?

Comment

• Yes she needs to go to jail, but why don't I hear any of the people that were saying "What does it matter where the leaks are coming from if they are true?", during the campaign saying the same thing now?
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Everyone should read this. It's lengthy but shows how Trump Org people gradually took over the Eric Trump Foundation. As they did so, they began charging higher and higher amounts for Eric's charity to raise money at Trump's Westchester golf course (this is a much bigger indictment of Donald's mentality than Eric, BTW)

Donald Trump is one of the least charitable billionaires in the world. Eric Trump is far more altruistic. In a clash of values, the president directed hundreds of thousands of dollars from his son's kids-with-cancer foundation into his company coffers.

Comment

• She was pretty sloppy in leaking that stuff, although I don't think they caught her in the way it was reported.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            She was pretty sloppy in leaking that stuff, although I don't think they caught her in the way it was reported.
                            I was not aware of this, but the vast majority of printers, especially new ones, secretly print tracking dots on all documents. They are in yellow ink, tiny, and nearly invisible to the naked eye.Those dots contain information on the date the doc was printed and the serial number of the printer. The Intercept published a scanned copy of the docs they received and therefore revealed to the govt the printer they came from. They were able to pretty figure out who leaked them just from that, whatever other information they say they received.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Yes she needs to go to jail, but why don't I hear any of the people that were saying "What does it matter where the leaks are coming from if they are true?", during the campaign saying the same thing now?
                              Yeah...don't hold your breath on that.

Or, as was a suggested course for Hillary to combat her leaks...just release everything. Problem solved!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Sorry for the posting spree...but this is entertaining as well...4 major law firms turn down offers to represent the White House

Main reasons all center around Trump not paying his bills and that he 'won't listen'...lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/four-top-...122423972.html

In that article it covers the fact Shit Midas can't attract lawyers, also in it it says that financial institutions have already been served with subpoenas for the money laundering probe. I'm not sure that has been reported before, it has definitely been rumored for weeks.

The people covering up may not know what they are covering up.

Comment

Working...
                                X