Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, kid's got bills to pay; can't blame him.
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Dymonte will stay blue. He was at the OV trying to help sway Dunn to Michigan.

I look at the situation this way. He was not ours to begin with. Then, all the sudden, he's willing to look. Then, he visits. He visits again, and again. He receives Michigan's coaches at his home to let them make their case for Michigan. Ultimately, he sticks with his initial decision.

It would have been a nice coup to get him to Ann Arbor but the odds were stacked against us all along. At least Hoke and his staff got a shot at him.

I still believe he'd see more playing time at Michigan, and he'd be much more appreciated at Michigan. But, sometimes those heart strings are tied a bit closer to home, and he couldn't pull away.

Michigan will get its share of good RB's. The real secret to success is to find that kid that isn't a recruitnik's darling, and turns out to be a stud.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I agree with you Thomas, Liney. I'm just relaying the info.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Score one for UM.
          Can we PLEASE call him something else? He doesn't deserve to use those initials, at least not in CAPS!!!

Comment

• May I suggest LCPOS

Lying Cheating Piece of Shit

Sort've rolls off the tongue
            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Pope Urban.

Comment

• Given his 'truthiness', he should be refered to generically as Baloney.

My baloney has a first name, its U-R-B-A-N...
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Turdbin
                  Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Urban Ass
                    Liar MEYER
                    WHINING WEEINER
                    Last edited by Optimus Prime; December 14, 2011, 08:57 AM.
                    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Dunn would have been nice, but with Toussaint looking like a stud, we will be OK for the next two seasons, as long as he doesn't get hurt. Hopefully we can pull in someone great next year.

I think Dunn would have been more successful in Hoke's offense than in Meyer's, but he clearly wanted to go to OSU all along, and the only reason we had a shot at him is because of the Tressel firing.

Comment

• Oscar Meyer weenie

Comment

• Good point was made earlier over at Rivals. Urban Meyer will recruit well in OlieO by default, because there's a ton of talent there. But, he was in a similar state in Florida, and the kids he left behind went 6-6 this year. Plus, Coach Meyer has the distinction of passing on the following in-state players while at Florida:

Denard Robinson
                          Martavious Odoms
                          Jeremy Gallon
                          Brandin Hawthorne
                          Ricky Barnum
                          Vincent Smith

All of whom, would certainly have helped the Gators achieve a better record than 6-6 in the mighty SEC.

So, as stated before, the man is human, and is not infallible. He will miss out on recruits right under his own nose in OlieO. I wish that the many Michigan fans who fear this guy would just stop it.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                            Oscar Meyer weenie
                            Or just simply, DICK.
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• He's Frank to me. Frankie or Francis works too.

Comment

• M's hasn't landed a blue chipper at RB since Toussaint in '09. RB is a big worry without a blue chipper in '13; M is very thin at WR too after its graduating class of '12 (Stonum, Roundtree). Not much established behind them Class of '13 M is going to need some top skill position players that can play early...

Needs elsewhere are again, mostly on the OL/DL. Don't be surprised if they take two TE's again, Hoke will actually use them... Way too early Class of '13 needs:

QB: 1
                                RB: 2
                                WR: 2-3
                                TE: 2
                                OT: 2-3
                                OG: 2
                                DT: 2
                                WDE: 2
                                SDE: 1
                                OLB: 1
                                MLB: 1
                                CB: 2
                                S: 1

20-23 'needs', those numbers can easily change depending on attrition and additions to the '12 recruiting class; e.g. adding a TE in '12 reduces need in '13...
                                Last edited by WM Wolverine; December 14, 2011, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X