Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    No, it's not that. Just a concerted effort to keep negative Trump news in the forefront. Trump needs no help in being a front page shit-for-brains.
    It actually is just that. I wouldn't expect a rabid member of the base to see it that way, but there is no denying it.

Comment

• *yawn*
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ?\_(ツ)_/?

No evidence of collusion, so let's sue for collusion.

makes sense. totally.

DRUMPF WILL BE DONE FOR SURE!!!

Comment

• I don’t understand this “no evidence of collusion” you keep bringing up. There is no direct evidence that has been seen by the public, but there is plenty of evidence that coordination could be inferred. The Russians said they wanted to help trump. Trump welcomed the help. Trump has long and deep connections to shady characters, including kremlin connected oligarchs. Manafort is in deep hock to Russian mobsters. Roger Stone directly communicated with email hackers.

There’s plenty of evidence. Maybe not conclusive, but there is plenty of evidence.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
            Dems file lawsuit alleging conspiracy between Trump campaign (not Trump), WikiLeaks, and Russia.

Jeez you guys, let Mueller do his job and let the chips fall where they may. You're stooping to Trump level and not helping anything or anyone. Acting like GOP Lite.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/polit...sia/index.html
            That is all most Dems know how to be. GOP-lite.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              I don?t understand this ?no evidence of collusion? you keep bringing up. There is no direct evidence that has been seen by the public, but there is plenty of evidence that coordination could be inferred. The Russians said they wanted to help trump. Trump welcomed the help. Trump has long and deep connections to shady characters, including kremlin connected oligarchs. Manafort is in deep hock to Russian mobsters. Roger Stone directly communicated with email hackers.

There?s plenty of evidence. Maybe not conclusive, but there is plenty of evidence.
              correct, there is no evidence that has been seen by the public, because there has been no evidence seen by Mueller and his crew.

If he had it, we would know.

what you claim is "evidence" isn't. Which is why I can play a montage right now of high ranking democrats on investigative committees that have stated "we have seen no evidence of collusion with Russia"

There is no actual evidence of Trump Russia collusion. Period.

Comment

• Nuh-uh isn’t much of a response. Tell me why those are not evidence from which collusion could be inferred.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Nuh-uh isn?t much of a response. Tell me why those are not evidence from which collusion could be inferred.
                  because collusion is to be proved, not inferred.

you are the one making the charge... prove it.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/AP/status/987453536328912897[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• *yawn*
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/987679850545778689[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/987679852345135105[/ame]

"Michael's a dear dear friend. You know, a lot of people, they will tell lies and make up crazy stories to get out of trouble. I don't think Michael's like that but...everyone be ready to not believe a word he says! Love ya, Mikey!"

Comment

• He should at least write his own tweets, fucking fat, lazy bastard.

Comment

• Failing New York Times 3rd rate reporter thinks I don't love Cohen? I love the guy! Even if he flips and makes up stories (which he won't do if he's smart). But seriously he has his own businesses and I barely know the guy

Comment

• An entertaining article on the motives of Ted Cruz. I read the hard copy Time piece referenced, and it is pretty ass licking.

In the course of the 2016 campaign, Donald Trump called Ted Cruz a liar, not-so-subtly suggested Cruz’s wife was unattractive and floated the possibility that Cruz’s father might have had a role in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X