This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember not being too upset when this kid decommitted:

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Deontay Anderson, the Ole Miss safety that was considering transferring to UM along with Shea Patterson is not coming. Wants to, but admissions won't accept his transfer. UM's still recruiting with one hand tied behind its backs

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        Deontay Anderson, the Ole Miss safety that was considering transferring to UM along with Shea Patterson is not coming. Wants to, but admissions won't accept his transfer. UM's still recruiting with one hand tied behind its backs
        We lose the right way!

Comment

• Rumor is he has a 1.8 gpa.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            1.8 gpa.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Rumor is he has a 1.8 gpa.
              Talk is that both he and Little end up at Oklahoma.

Comment

• I doubt Deontay Anderson could go to any B10 school. Was he the one interested in Louisville? -- because that makes a tone of sense.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You have to have a minimum of a 2.0 and be a student in good standing to transfer to an SEC school. I would think that would be any where.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "Don't think. It only hurts the team. - Crash Davis" -- The Talent

Comment

• haha. Excellent. How long you been sitting on that one?

Comment

• Years. It was a 100 years War/War of the Roses long con, Boleyn. Just imagine what I'll hit you with in 2024.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I doubt Deontay Anderson could go to any B10 school. Was he the one interested in Louisville? -- because that makes a tone of sense.
                            Reportedly 1.89 GPA for Anderson and he did not qualify to transfer to M. I don't know what the cut-off GPA for M is. I assume it's 2.0.

So, Louisville, I guess.
                            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• TE Tommy Tremble to Notre Dame.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                                Reportedly 1.89 GPA for Anderson and he did not qualify to transfer to M. I don't know what the cut-off GPA for M is. I assume it's 2.0.

So, Louisville, I guess.
                                Well that settles it.

I have little doubt that Louisville fans will feel nothing but shame if the guy goes on to help them win an ACC championship. Just like UNC fans feel shame about their academic scandal.

Comment

Working...
                                X