Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    When did this happen? I thought you were living in Arizona?

I was living in Austin, TX and Los Angeles before that....and Austin before that and Los Angeles before that.

Except for a couple of short stays in Michigan, I've lived away from here since the fall of 1993.

I moved back here in big part because of the booming film business. Now, that may be changing. We'll see but I'm here for now.

Comment

And here we are ..
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I prefer this setup too.

Comment

I like the BOLD titles where you can see with one glance where the new posts are. And, having several of the HTML thingies available at a click of a button, rather than actually writing it, is good too.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

I like the previewing post feature, it lets me make sure I've got things coded the way I want them!

Comment

I like the way my neighbor has a trampoline for his daughter and the rest of the high school cheerleaders to practice on. oops, wrong thread! *g*
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Couple of things that are puzzling. Maybe someone can square me away here .....

I usually leave a window open on my laptop at work for this board and when I get a moment, I'll check in. There appears to be a time limit to how long you can stay logged in without any activity. It also seems to be pretty short. Any info on this feature???

As well, if I check in through another computer (different IP Address), the board does not recognize that I had already viewed posts and I have to view them all again to correct it from the new IP Address. Info on this???
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I like the format as well, much easier to post html links and pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Couple of things that are puzzling. Maybe someone can square me away here .....

I usually leave a window open on my laptop at work for this board and when I get a moment, I'll check in. There appears to be a time limit to how long you can stay logged in without any activity. It also seems to be pretty short. Any info on this feature???

As well, if I check in through another computer (different IP Address), the board does not recognize that I had already viewed posts and I have to view them all again to correct it from the new IP Address. Info on this???
                    When you sign in, there's a check box that says "stay signed in on this computer." Check that and you should be good to go. I stay signed in for days at a time...

With your second problem, you should make sure that you are signed in. If you are signed in, it should recognize which posts youve seen before...
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Thanks ..... I think I figured out that second one about 10 minutes ago. Yep, as long as you sign in it recognizes what you've already read regardless of computer.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

I like the pictures of the naked women on the "hottie" thread

...oops! Wrong forum---I thought I was on the worldcrossing Tiger's Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          I like the way my neighbor has a trampoline for his daughter and the rest of the high school cheerleaders to practice on. oops, wrong thread! *g*
                          :-D LOL!

Please give me a link to THAT thread, Tony!

Comment

Never pegged you for a dirty ol' man, Rob!! ;)

Comment

heh

Comment

Well you have to be a little discreet with this going on next door. For some reason setting up the lawn chair with popcorn and soft drinks for an advantageous viewing position seems to be frowned on. So was holding up placards numbered 1-10
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X