No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think so. He started as a winger. They are trying to groom him as a captain though?
    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• This team is reminiscent of the Dead Things era. Bad team, new stadium, no excitement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
        Didn't they make him change positions?
        Originally posted by maxw3ll View Post
        I think so. He started as a winger. They are trying to groom him as a captain though?
        Yup
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Krupa wrote an article titled "The process isn't working" in response to Blashit telling the players / media / fans to trust the process.

Blashill is like Ausmus. Sooner or later I think they'll both make really good managers if they both continue to follow a coaching path. Neither should have been handed gigs in Detroit. They both weren't ready nor suited for the jobs they were hired for.

Holland should have groomed Blashill from GR to an assistant in Detroit to get his chops in the big leagues. Now thats all gone to shit. Blashill could have been an up and comer but he had ZERO NHL level experience. He was doing amazing things in GR but he had no NHL resume.

Another mismanagement of talent by Kenny. He needs to go away now. We've been "rebuilding on the fly" for 6-7 years now and we're getting no where.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'd argue the problem with trusting the process is that I don't think Holland has ever HAD a process to begin with.

The only "process" I can entertain is sign as many veterans as possible to squeak into the playoffs. He's a fool who coasted on the exceptional talents (and luck) of his underlings, who went on to their own teams while Holland stubbornly clung to his, and now the Emperor has been revealed to have no clothes.

Comment

• How in the hell they're still let Holland sign free agents and their own players for more than a year is beyond me. Hopefully this will be his last year but we'll struggle with his cap mismanagement for another half a decade.

This is where checks and balances come into place.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wasn't Blashill an assistant to Babcock for a while? I think he's been an assistant at the NHL level.

Comment

• Look I’m on a Kenny Holland sucks dick rant. 2011 didn’t exist
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Holland was good about the salary cap when it was implemented, it was one of the reasons why they won the 2008 cup. But in between, his process became ridiculous. A lot of GMs get lucky and mistake it for brilliance. Or the game passes them bye.

Comment

• You can’t make this shit up

So coach Jeff Blashill made a subtle change in the lines at Monday’s practice, promoting Athanasiou to a line with Dylan Larkin and Tomas Tatar, while Mantha was bumped to the fourth line with David Booth and Martin Frk.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Really Mantha to the 4th f’ing line? This team is stupid
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Jad - you are better off ignoring them, they are terrible and they don't know it. I hate tanking, but this team needs to tank and they are 3 years from recognizing this. AA, Mantha and Larkin are probably better off getting traded. They are kind of like the Mike Foligno, Johnny O and Mark Osborne of this new era of the Dead Thinfs.

Comment

• They got outclassed the entire second period (gave up 20 shots) and just blew the islanders out in the third. 6-3 after being outshot 22-37.
                              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Keep the L's coming boys. I love this team but they need a fresh start and some high end talent
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X