Minnesota @ Michigan, Saturday 11/4, 7:30p, FOX, Stream FoxGo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ;)
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 49 yard FG miss isn't worrisome (it was close), the extra points certainly are and one of his xp makes was really ugly... Unsure if Harbaugh didn't want to show too much of his passing offense or was protecting Peters...

I suspect the Maryland game won't show us much more than the last couple cupcakes. Not overly impressed with the Badgers. They certainly are beatable but not by a one dimensional offense or a defense that gives up big plays.

Wisconsin has Iowa this Saturday which should be an actual test for them. Not surprised by the Hawkeyes defensive performance versus the Buckeyes, but didn't see that offensive performance coming.

Comment

• Re holding... Offensive lineman are being taught it's not holding if your hands are inside the defenders body as it's being officiated that way... We're committing alot of legit penalties yet the officials aren't calling the same stuff against the opposition.

Comment

• Big Ten Tackle for Loss Leaders

1. Khaleke Hudson (12.5)

t2. Chase Winovich (11.5)

t2. Maurice Hurst (11.5)

Comment

• "Maybe the most miserable tailgating weather I've ever experienced."

Wife says she's sorry for your discomfort .....wimp!

(Oh and before you harange me, I wasn't there because I gave my tickets to my daughter and son in law who claimed them at the start of the season. Besides I endured the 5-0 sleet storm against Purdue

Comment

• MGOBLOG poster - seriously on it

Is it too much to ask to watch one Michigan game where the refs aren't totally incompetent or out to get us? Even guys like Jake Long and Grant Newsome went to twitter to complain about the refs. There's clearly an anti Harbaugh bias so thank god we have superior talent to Minnesota and I realize this is probably low on the list of concerns given tonight's drubbing but I'm totally expecting the B1G to shaft us in Madison in two weeks. Just disheartening.

Comment

• Conspiracy? No.

Do BT refs appear to me to be not as consistent as other CFB conferences? Yes.

Refereeing, as people are being asked to do it part time at the CFB level, is hard. Given what is at stake and the money that is involved it would seem to me recruiting the most knowledgeable full time referees and paying them accordingly makes sense.
                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Don't give Wiz any more money. He'll then spend all his time here with his witty reparte "STFU"

Comment

• Then again he might to you to shaddup

Comment

• Stifle fuckers
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        In case you haven't seen this, M has not had a RB with BTB 200 yard games since Rob Lytel in 1975.
                        Fox actually attributed that feat to ?Rob Little?. That was typical of their clown show. You should be thankful that you didn?t have to watch it.

Comment

• and FOX post game guys couldn't even pronounce Karan Higdon name

Comment

• Who gives a fuck about shitty announcers? As I often said if those idiots sat behind me at a game and an their mouths as they do on a broadcast I would turn around and tell them to shut he fuck up.

Comment

• I thought you turn around and tell all idiots behind you to stfu anyway :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                                Who gives a fuck about shitty announcers? As I often said if those idiots sat behind me at a game and an their mouths as they do on a broadcast I would turn around and tell them to shut he fuck up.
                                I do.

I watch football to be entertained. Competent announcers that don't irritate the fuck out you, but rather, enhance the experience are part of that entertainment.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X