No announcement yet.

I'm bored, it's the offseason, who can I argue with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't buy them separately, they come in the box.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Au contraire. I have some I the cupboard right now. There is a sale right now on them at the grocery at 6 and Inkster, 2 for a buck. And some dollar trees will stock them as well.

Comment

Value Center Marketplace!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

You got it!

Comment

I hate that store.

Comment

How did the mac n cheese convo go on that long? Speaking of which my 10 year ban from watching a Wings game and eating mac n cheese is finally up!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                I hate that store.
                Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                How did the mac n cheese convo go on that long? Speaking of which my 10 year ban from watching a Wings game and eating mac n cheese is finally up!
                Because we have a hater.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Deleted lest I get detention
                  Last edited by edindetroit; April 28, 2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                    I AM NOT DWT!
                    DWT is not a hater either.

DWT is hated.

......and I think for the wrong reasons but understand why some do not like his persona.

He spent the majority of his life protecting our asses. Now he is acclimating to the problems of a citizen, not a warrior.

He should be given respect for what he had given us.

......but, If he wants to stay one the Stafford is totally incapable of winning a playoff game mantra, then, I too will ask.........how can you be so sure a QB with skills, is incapable?

Not history because he is primed to have his legacy in front of him.

This guy has the tools, he has the respect of everyone above him, his biggest need is a solid OL and he will kill NFL D's with his experience.

<<<<off soapbox>>>>>
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Crap now I'm going to get detention

Comment

Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        DWT is not a hater either.

DWT is hated.

......and I think for the wrong reasons but understand why some do not like his persona.

He spent the majority of his life protecting our asses. Now he is acclimating to the problems of a citizen, not a warrior.

He should be given respect for what he had given us.

......but, If he wants to stay one the Stafford is totally incapable of winning a playoff game mantra, then, I too will ask.........how can you be so sure a QB with skills, is incapable?

Not history because he is primed to have his legacy in front of him.

This guy has the tools, he has the respect of everyone above him, his biggest need is a solid OL and he will kill NFL D's with his experience.

<<<<off soapbox>>>>>
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

Holy hell bat f#*k. It's a Deb sighting!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

So Deb.. What would you like to argue about?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Back to the mac n cheese discussion, while backpacking in the Cascade mountains, I once used some of the powdered contents of the cheese flavoring to season some Cutthroat Trout. Coated it in the powder, wrapped in tin foil and laid on the coals. Came out quite tasty, although virtually anything tastes amazing after packing through the mountains all day.

My kids used to refuse the non macaroni shaped pasta btw.
                              My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                So Deb.. What would you like to argue about?
                                Not sure anyone will argue with me on this, but...

It has come to my attention recently that everyone who drives a Chrysler 300 is both a terrible driver and a POS douchebag. Seriously. What is it about those cars that attracts idiots to them?

If anyone here drives one of those cars, sorry to offend you. But there's still time for you to learn to drive.
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X