Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    fake. He didn't have a tv installed in the Oval.
    Sorry. It's in the small study that's just outside the Oval Office. So like 50 feet away

And he also installed a 60-inch tv in his private dining room. He was showing it off to reporters.

Comment

• More will win, because, Alabama. Nothing more, nothing less.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Sorry. It's in the small study that's just outside the Oval Office. So like 50 feet away

And he also installed a 60-inch tv in his private dining room. He was showing it off to reporters.

https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/329...o-dining-room/
        ?\_(ツ)_/?

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/940262397641658368[/ame]

Comment

• I haven't seen any poll with Jones ahead. I suspect that the poll being shown by Faux News is a Faux Poll simply to enrage the loyal base and get them motivated to get out and vote.

Perhaps Fox is afraid that the POSOTUS's robocall is doing more damage than good?
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              I haven't seen any poll with Jones ahead. I suspect that the poll being shown by Faux News is a Faux Poll simply to enrage the loyal base and get them motivated to get out and vote.

Perhaps Fox is afraid that the POSOTUS's robocall is doing more damage than good?
              I get you think that, but its not even a good guess.

Comment

• Uh-oh Kapture....the Daily Caller, a favorite among the drooling Trumpist set, says they have their own sources at the WH and can confirm that Trump watches 4-8 hours of tv every day and frequently complains to staff about various cable hosts

President Donald Trump continues to maintain he doesn't watch much television in the face of news reports saying the exact opposite.

You need to write the Daily Caller and their founder, Mr. Tucker Carlson, and call them out for their FAKE NEWS!!!

Comment

• 963 police killings in 2017
                  only 46 of those unarmed
                  over 1/2 of those were white
                  so maybe 20 unarmed black police killings
                  the unarmed were considered a threat--attempting to grab a gun or physically charge an officer ie ferguson.

everything is filmed these days--there might be 1-2 bad shootings that should never happened per year https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/

heres a tidbit from newsweek--In 2016, 64 officers were shot and killed, 56 percent more than the 2015 number. Ambush attacks accounted for 21 of those killings, the most in more than 20 years, according to the Memorial Fund.

so you can understand why BLM and colin kaepernicke are despised by most who know the true numbers and what has happened to the reputation of those who wear blue and serve honorably every day whom the media ignore. thanks colin

meanwhile 30,000 black men will die this year at the hands of 30,000 other black men
                  but lets concentrate on those 1 or 2 a year that the police screwed up shall we

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/940277907074711553[/ame]

Comment

• Strange beat me to it, but that alt-left FOX NEWS waits until the day before the election to come out with a poll showing Jones ahead by 10.

Comment

Uh-oh Kapture....the Daily Caller, a favorite among the drooling Trumpist set, says they have their own sources at the WH and can confirm that Trump watches 4-8 hours of tv every day and frequently complains to staff about various cable hosts

President Donald Trump continues to maintain he doesn't watch much television in the face of news reports saying the exact opposite.

You need to write the Daily Caller and their founder, Mr. Tucker Carlson, and call them out for their FAKE NEWS!!!
                        Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        ?\_(ツ)_/?
                        Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        963 police killings in 2017
                        only 46 of those unarmed
                        over 1/2 of those were white
                        so maybe 20 unarmed black police killings
                        the unarmed were considered a threat--attempting to grab a gun or physically charge an officer ie ferguson.

everything is filmed these days--there might be 1-2 bad shootings that should never happened per year https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2017/

heres a tidbit from newsweek--In 2016, 64 officers were shot and killed, 56 percent more than the 2015 number. Ambush attacks accounted for 21 of those killings, the most in more than 20 years, according to the Memorial Fund.

so you can understand why BLM and colin kaepernicke are despised by most who know the true numbers and what has happened to the reputation of those who wear blue and serve honorably every day whom the media ignore. thanks colin

meanwhile 30,000 black men will die this year at the hands of 30,000 other black men
                        but lets concentrate on those 1 or 2 a year that the police screwed up shall we
                        So what you are saying is there is no wide spread epidemic of cops hunting black people down and murdering them in the streets simply because the color of their skin?

Comment

....the drooling Trumpist set, ....
                          They prefer "Trumpanzees". All else is FAKE NEWS.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• THAT'S SO MARXIST

Comment

• Have I made the Groucho Marx joke recently?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                Strange beat me to it, but that alt-left FOX NEWS waits until the day before the election to come out with a poll showing Jones ahead by 10.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...n-alabama.html
                                I really can't predict anything with confidence about tomorrow except that Moore will significantly underperform Jeff Sessions' last three elections. The polls have been all over the place. They could be off if people are lying to them (I don't think this happens as often as some people claim). They could be off if they assume usual turnout levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X