No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still don't know what the hell that means. There are going to be hegemons. Has nothing to do with our understanding of Putin in geopolitics. Are you suggesting that there are Americans that do NOT think we should have the ability to project power abroad?
    Last edited by hack; September 11, 2016, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hillary stumbling...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• So weak she collapsed, walking pneumonia at her age is not good to say the least. Not sure how the Dems can blame this on racism, but they will find a way. Could be a pathway for Trump for POTUS Politics is a dirty business

Comment

• If she indeed had "walking pneumonia" which is technically an infection with one of the atypical Mycoplasma bacteria, it's not as deadly as say, Community Acquired (CAP) versions of Streptococcus or Haemophilus Influenzae (not the flu) which present a lot of resistance to typical antibiotics in the over 65 crowd.

Not to lessen how serious Atypical Pneumonia can sometimes be, its not the killer that CAP is (Jim Henson of Muppet's fame succumbed by delaying treatment saying he wasn't sick).

No doubt the press will work this saying Hillary is too weak physically to be President. It's worth noting one of the hallmark presenting symptoms of Walking Pneumonia is prostrating afternoon fatigue. Probably no big deal. Take a Z-pack, get some sleep and you're fixed, 90% of the time.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Do people actually trust that as the truth? What in Hillary's past would warrant that trust?

I'm not saying she's lying, but I think skepticism is warranted.

Comment

• Given the degree to which most people are voting against Trump instead of for Hillary it might actually help her if people think that Tim Kaine can end up as the President.

Comment

• What would happen if the nominee dies as President-elect but before being sworn in? Say Hillary croaks because of a previously undisclosed illness or Trump gets off'ed by one of the thousands he's stiffed. Does the VP-elect step in? Is the selection thrown back to the House of Reprehensible? How would that be handled?
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• If a winning Presidential candidate dies or becomes incapacitated between the counting of electoral votes in Congress and the inauguration, the Vice President electwill become President, according to Section 3 of the 20th Amendment.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Makes sense. What about during the time from November (votes cast - electorate) to December (votes cast - Electoral College)?
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• There is a piece of information in the recent report of Hillary's current health problems that has escaped scrutiny. How many of you know that she has been on blood thinners (anticoagulants) after suffering a blood clot in a leg after the head injury in 2102? I've seen no detail on this but got the impression she is still on this medication.

Blood clots in the leg are common and dangerous. Taking anticoagulants also has risks. Does she have an underlying clotting disorder? One of my former medical partners had an inherited clotting disorder that required these medications. He died 2 years ago suddenly at age 54 of a pulmonary embolism (a blood clot from the leg that spread to the lungs).

We need medical transparency from both candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                          Do people actually trust that as the truth? What in Hillary's past would warrant that trust?

I'm not saying she's lying, but I think skepticism is warranted.
                          I’ve investigated Hillary and know she likes a ‘zone of privacy’ around her. This lack of transparency, rather than any actual corruption, is her greatest flaw
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• She's 100% right. It would be nice if the effort to manufacture skepticism about the Clintons were to be replicated for all other politicians. Selective skepticism is not real skepticism.

Comment

• Not to mention allowing Trump to get away with casual lying and racism literally everyday.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• He does? odd.. seems like Trump is blasted all the time (rightfully so..)

Comment

Working...
                                X