No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see how they spermjack a bull? They send in some sexy cow to get the bull all hot and bothered, then when he starts to mount her - some guy runs out with what looks like a funnel on a stick and 'caps the well'. Then he runs like hell before the bull dismounts or has a cigarette.

Talk about a tough job!

Comment

Roy: Hey, I hope you don't mind, I got up a little early, so I took the liberty of milking your cow for you. Yeah, it took a little while to get her warmed up, she sure is a stubborn one, whew.
      [Takes a drink from the bucket]

Mr. Boorg: We don't have a cow. We have a bull.

Roy: I'm gonna brush my teeth.
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

Originally posted by Guise Marino View Post
        Ever see how they spermjack a bull? They send in some sexy cow to get the bull all hot and bothered, then when he starts to mount her - some guy runs out with what looks like a funnel on a stick and 'caps the well'. Then he runs like hell before the bull dismounts or has a cigarette.

Talk about a tough job!
        That's gotta be right up there with septic tank sweeper and proctologist.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

why, the bull does all the work
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

"Runs Like Hell"... I bet. Wouldn't want that bull to catch you.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Deb, you have endured too much death, in such a short period, to be natural.

My condolences for your extreme losses.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Farewell to the greatest pitcher of all time; the unhittable King of the court Eddie Feigner. Anyone who saw him in action knew they were seeing something special. Saw him strike out Willie Mays in his prime; boom, boom, boom. Willie never saw it coming. He was dazzled!

Comment

I saw "The King" and his Court in Escanaba when I was a kid. He was amazing.

RIP Eddie.

GO LIONS "07" !!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

It took YT's avatar to let me know of Vern Ruhle's passing. He was the first professional baseball player I ever met. I met him and Mickey Stanley at Ralph Houk's Baseball Camp back in 1975 or 1976. It was nice of him to take time out for us kids.
                    "To alcohol! The cause of—and solution to—all of life's problems." —Homer Simpson, 1997

Comment

I homered off the "King" in Ishpeming. Of course he let me hit one after making me look like dookie on the first two pitches. Catcher asked me where I liked it and told him across the middle a little high, didn't know if I could trust him but there it was.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Eddie Feigner truly was "The King". His skills can not be matched by any athlete in any sport. I saw him in person and it is too bad his skills could not get him the same income that todays slacker athletes make because he was truly the best at what he did.

Comment

All these posts make me wish I could have seen him in action. RIP.

Comment

During his heyday in the 50's I believe they offered him a contract to play baseball. But he was making far more money barnstorming on his own then what MLB could offer (approx $10k/yr). Considering he only had 3 employees, played over 100 games a year and took over half the gate wherever he played, I guess he did ok.

... With a fastball once clocked at 104 mph, Feigner threw 930 no-hitters, 238 perfect games and struck out 141,517 batters while playing in more than 10,000 games. He was inducted into the National Senior Softball Hall of Fame in 2000. His playing career ended at age 75 after a stroke.
                            Last edited by Guise Marino; February 10, 2007, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I heard Anna Nicole Smith died.
                              ------------
                              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                                I heard Anna Nicole Smith died.
                                Yup, but the King had more talent and will be missed more.

Comment

Working...
                                X