Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
    Really good friend of mine passed away. Having a hard time with it.
    Sorry for your loss, DanO.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Sorry Dano
      AAL Quintez Cephus
      If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• prayers out my friend
        If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Sorry DanO. Sounds like a really tough loss. Prayers out to you.

Comment

• That sucks DanO. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

• Condolences

Comment

• Thanks guys. He was a great guy. He was my age. Way to young to die.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Michigan State accused of covering up worst sex abuse scandal in US sports

Michigan State University (MSU) is accused of covering up what is believed to be the biggest sexual abuse scandal in U.S. sports, which the public university “unequivocally denies.”

Excerpt:

Reports indicate the taxpayer-funded school paid a New York law firm more than $1 million to conduct an internal review of the Nassar scandal. Lawyers for the Nassar victims said MSU?s refusal to publicize the review stands in stark contrast to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal in 2012.

?There?s been no outside investigation as there was in Penn State and Baylor, and there?s over 150 victims, all of which are female,? Manly said. ?In the context of sports sexual abuse, it is the largest sexual assault scandal in the history of sports.?
                  Last edited by Panoptes; January 17, 2018, 01:38 PM.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT DID THIS TO THIS PUPPY NEEDS TO BE DRAWN AND QUARTERED WITH LIBERAL AMOUNTS OF SALT THROWN ON THE SLASH. POS ASSHOLE!

WARNING: Heartbreaking link with photos from the FREEP

FYI, the helpless puppy did not make it through the night. He passed at 4am. FUCK, THAT FUCKER THAT DID THIS TO HIM.

GD I'm so effin angry about this.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I am not going to even click on the story as I believe it is the same as the one I saw yesterday. These kinds of stories enrage me also.

Fortunately the Michigan Humane Society will go after these scum bags and make sure that they are punished to the max. The unfortunate part is max sentencing for these types of crimes are fine, and in rare cases, short incarceration. Oh, and ordered to never own an animal.

There have been several stories around here as of late were some scumbag severely inures or tortures an animal (mostly dogs) .

I was heartbroken last year when a 8 month old pit bull was discovered with it's nose severed off.

Michigan Humane Society took the dog, treated his wounds and later were able to find him a forever home.

They do great work and are one of the few charitable organizations where the intended recipients get most of your donation dollars instead of the bureaucracy of the organization. I suspect this is because they do receive Grants from the State of Michigan to help with overhead costs.

Both of my fur family members were former boarders at the MHS. I always go there first to get my doggies and they are #1 on my fundraising and contributing list.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Its the same story Marko, I don't click on them either or I will be pissed off like Gonz.

Comment

• 19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• We had a hot spell last week also but it cooled down over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              We had a hot spell last week also but it cooled down over the weekend.
                              And now it's warming up again.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Whiner.

Comment

Working...
                                X