Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non Football (OR POLITICAL) things that piss you off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
    Yup. Fire is a living entity. It needs air, fuel and a spark of life. Remove any of these and it can not survive. It also will fight for it's life.

So, in the situation above, the fuel rich environment displaces oxygen and starves it from the air it needs to be born.
    Not disagreeing because an analogy could be there, but 'heat' is the third thing. I hadn't ever heard 'spark of life'. Sufficient heat has to be present for the fire to flash.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Trick's avatar, with Kurt and Courtney.

I'm not sure many of you know, but there is a recent movie out called Soaked in Bleach that presents strong evidence that Courtney had Kurt killed for his money because she knew he was going to divorce her.

Cobain had a lethal dose of heroin in his system. A dose that wouldn't allow him to do anything immediately following injection but lay there. No chance of lifting a shotgun backwards and firing. Even as acclimated as his body was to heroin, that dose would have at once incapacitated him, and then killed him.

Norm Stamper, then Seattle chief of police, though signing off on the suicide determination, today says that he would re-open the case if he knew now what he didn't know then. He says that he was later trying to fire the detective for corruption, but the detective retired before he could levy the charge.

The private investigator, whom Courtney hired a week or two prior to them finding Kurt, became immediately suspicious by the things Love said. And he began investigating her. His story is the what the movie is all about.

Check it out.
      Last edited by Drew; July 29, 2016, 12:22 AM.
      ------------

Comment

Definitely will be checking that out, Drew.

Always thought there was something more to Cobains death.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

I've been sold, dude. She had it done.
          ------------

Comment

I'm at the Arby's on Inkster road in Redford and it is so cold in here I'm shivering! What the crap Arby's?
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Pussy
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

No one likes a cold pussy.
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Pussy
                  Not my fault they had the thermostat set at beer cooler.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Almost hit guy and girl on a motorcycle on the motorway today. Changed lanes from the middle to the left and they were in my blind spot which I neglected to check. He floated to the breakdown lane to avoid me, and had a special message for me when I finally saw them. Felt like shit about it for most of the day.
                    ------------

Comment

Drew, not so good, and not good for them, BUT, they'll get over it.

For the record though, buddy......., in this country, (probably like the USA, I can only guess) you are on the receiving end of this kind of stuff WAAAAY more often than dishing it out......, its good to "give back" now and again!

Don't feel like shit anymore.

Comment

Thanks Marko. I am felling better.

Nobody got hurt due to my carelessness.
                        ------------

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                          Thanks Marko. I am felling better.

Nobody got hurt due to my carelessness.
                          You damn Americans take too long to adjust to driving on the wrong side of the road.

Shape up, Soldier!;-)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Motorcyclists that don't wear helmets but baffle me and kind of piss me off. The news had a report about an increase in injuries and deaths to motorcyclists in the area. I try to be extra aware always of them when I'm driving but some of their habits put them in peril. When you multiply that with not wearing a helmet, it just exacerbates the risk.
                            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

A motorcyclist without a helmet is an organ donor.

Comment

Always believed Motorbikes are generally safe machines. It's the fucking bellends who ride them that give them bad press.

Comment

Working...
                                X