Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    It's a huge issue. And it's not just him. Under Alabama law, it's legal. A few counties have fixed the loophole, but not most. They will skate.
    Is this guy's opponent just looking for a campaign issue and highlighting a little-known wrinkle, or do people know about this mostly already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
      What is an anti-environmentalist?

Someone who believes in actual science, perchance?
      nailed it

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
        Is this guy's opponent just looking for a campaign issue and highlighting a little-known wrinkle, or do people know about this mostly already?
        Not a lot of people knew about it until some advocacy group found out about it and started making waves. Some county governments did know about it though because it was adressed and yhe loophole closed in a few places.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Will be interesting to see how fast the loopholes close. Or if voters don't care.

Comment

• I think they will. It's a known issue now.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The parents of Seth Rich are suing FoxNews for spreading garbage conspiracy theories as if they were real facts.

Crash will testify as a witness on behalf of the defense

Comment

• Comment

• Eichenwald is unanimously viewed as an idiot.

Comment

• 2 precincts in Westmoreland County and all absentee votes uncounted. Lamb ahead of Saccone by a mere 95 votes. Crazy

Comment

• going to have to wait till morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        going to have to wait till morning.
                        Unless Washington & Westmoreland change their minds about waiting...I kinda chuckled when I heard the Washington County guy say they didn't have the manpower to count the remaining 1,000 votes and would have to wait till morning

I mean, it's Election Night, guys, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Unless Washington & Westmoreland change their minds about waiting...I kinda chuckled when I heard the Washington County guy say they didn't have the manpower to count the remaining 1,000 votes and would have to wait till morning

I mean, it's Election Night, guys, lol
                          the 5 70+ year old volunteers with poor eyesight, yeah, probably best to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                            the 5 70+ year old volunteers with poor eyesight, yeah, probably best to wait.
                            Washington County guy is back on CNN and they're counting tonight. Dunno about Westmoreland

Most of the election accounts I follow on twitter think Lamb will end up ahead by at least a few hundred votes, which is hard to overcome in a recount. The 2 outstanding precinct in Westmoreland are more Dem-favorable than most of the county. Saccone's margin in absentees would need to be nearly double the margin he won by in in-person voting.

Comment

• here's what's left

Green -- 203
                              Washington -- 1190
                              Westmoreland -- 1808

Comment

• RIP Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...
                                X